AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

girls night out

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN
Lior Hefetz
Lior Hefetz
PRODUCTIONS : 68
HERE SINCE : 30/05/2015
HEART : single and ready to mingle

girls night out Empty
MessageSujet: girls night out   girls night out EmptyMer 3 Juin - 18:55

(free for girls only, we can be as many as you want)

lips — between crimson and amaranth. eyes — celadon with subtle drops of gold. cheeks — babypink lost in timid words. she was staring at herself, drawing the outline of her body with her eyes, embracing every curve and line. lior had struggled with the image of her body for years. too thin, too angular, too geometrical. but for the first time in forever, she felt okay. just okay, because you couldn't ask for too much. she had always been afraid of how she would be painted in others' minds. but bournemouth had changed her. bournemouth belonged to the new lior. she had taken her life back into her hands, and she was finally ready to embrace it.
waiting in front of the cinema, she was playing with her fingers in her hair like a child would. she couldn't believe that she had dared to suggest meeting up with some other students from help yourself. yes, she was used to organising events, but that was back in israel. here in bournemouth, she had found herself to be way more discreet than she had ever been. yet everyday was full of surprises, and today was, too. lost in her thoughts, she barely noticed the arrival of the first girl. but as soon as she did, she burst out a few confused words with the biggest smile she could do. « hiii ! how are you ? »
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ARMENIAN
Salma Boukhari
Salma Boukhari
PRODUCTIONS : 10
HERE SINCE : 03/06/2015
OCCUPATION : student in english history. she's looking for a job now that she's graduated
HEART : single.

girls night out Empty
MessageSujet: Re: girls night out   girls night out EmptyJeu 4 Juin - 17:12

La journée d'intégration m'avait permise de rencontrer un peu de monde. D'un naturel confiant, je me redécouvrais pourtant depuis mon arrivée ici. J'étais redevenue cette fille quelque peu timide que j'avais été durant mon enfance. Je n'avais pas voulu croire ma cousine quand elle m'avait dit que "quitter son pays nous change pour la vie". Pourtant, après ça, j'avais envie de croire qu'elle avait raison. Soit. Lior - que j'avais donc connu à la journée d'intégration - avait proposé à moi et d'autres filles qu'on se retrouve pour sortir sur le chat d'help yourself. Aimant sortir pour rencontrer du monde, il était hors de question que je manque cette occasion de m'amuser un peu. Je rejoignis le cinéma tant bien que mal. Je l'aperçus au loin et je m'avançais vers elle. Hi ! I'm fine... Even if I thought I will never find my way until here. Je poussais un long soupir de soulagement avant de rire légérement. Je secouais légèrement le bas de ma robe car j'avais chaud. Je croyais être en retard mais je me rendis rapidement compte que nous n'étions que toutes les deux. At what time is the next session ? Je jetais un œil sur mon téléphone pour consulter l'heure. Je n'avais aucune idée de combien nous étions censées être. Mais je savais que nous ne serions que des fille. Et, ça me convient bien.
ICELANDIC
Ina Rómeódóttir
Ina Rómeódóttir
PRODUCTIONS : 49
HERE SINCE : 04/06/2015
HEART : single.

girls night out Empty
MessageSujet: Re: girls night out   girls night out EmptyJeu 4 Juin - 21:46

depuis ton arrivée à bornemouth, tu ne manquais pas une occasion de sortir et de voir du monde. à vrai dire, tu avais l'impression d'être dehors, beaucoup plus que lorsque tu étais encore illustre habitante de reykjavik. ce que tu pensais impossible. c'est donc avec plaisir que tu avais décidé de te rendre au cinéma, avec ces filles que tu connaissais à peine. mais tu n'avais de cesse de te dire qu'elles le resteraient si tu ne les rejoignais pas ce soir.
alors, c'est avec tes cheveux colorés retombant sur tes épaules et une cigarette entre les lèvres que tu te rends d'un pas décidé jusqu'au cinéma. une fois à quelques dizaines de mètres de l'entrée, tu reconnais à peu près leurs visages féminins. hey girls ! i'm ina, do you remind me? tu lances dans l'air, un grand sourire maquillant ton visage avant d'aller embrasser leurs joues. ta manière de les saluer.
CANADIAN
Aileen Scott
Aileen Scott
PRODUCTIONS : 98
HERE SINCE : 03/06/2015
HEART : I'm a single lady ~

girls night out Empty
MessageSujet: Re: girls night out   girls night out EmptyJeu 4 Juin - 22:16

I didn't participate to the conversation, but I saw that tonight, some girls organized a kind of meeting. I don't know if it's a good idea, but I want to go there. I want to meet people. I know I can't stay alone here. I have one year to do, it'll be better not to do it alone, right ?

So even if I don't answer, I decide to go to the cinema and meet up with the other girls. I don't really know who will be there, I guess we will all introduce ourselves to each other once will be all together and we'll also decide which film we'll see.

There are already three girls over there. I approach them, shaking my hand softly to say "hello".

"Hi there ! How are you ? I'm Aileen, nice to meet you. I didn't answer to the mail conversation but, can I join you tonight ? I'd like to have fun with you ! "

A large smile appears on my face. I'm so excited !
ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN
Lior Hefetz
Lior Hefetz
PRODUCTIONS : 68
HERE SINCE : 30/05/2015
HEART : single and ready to mingle

girls night out Empty
MessageSujet: Re: girls night out   girls night out EmptyDim 7 Juin - 17:34

the girl looked beautiful, with her rosy cheeks and her wide smile. lior laughed softly at her joke before answering, with her endlessly thick accent. « oh well i am happy you find. » she played a bit more with her fingers, drawing the outlines of her red-painted nails, feeling terribly awkward. but the girl - of whom she still didn't know the name -, quickly broke the silence. « well... i am honest, i not know the movie we look. you want one ? » she struggled to make herself be understood, and for a second, the thought of looking stupid crossed her mind. but she tried to forget it as the second girl arrived, soon followed by the third. « oh, ina is pretty name ! no i not think i see you at integration day. nice to meet you ! » her coloured hair struck her. she looked like some kind of disney princess, or one of these alternative top models which were often looked down upon in her own country. the third girl had a more classical beauty, and lior mostly noticed her excellent accent. « of course ! nice to meet you too. by the way, i am lior. you girls want a movie ? i not have an idea. »

Spoiler:

Contenu sponsorisé

girls night out Empty
MessageSujet: Re: girls night out   girls night out Empty

girls night out

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1