AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

(theo) welcoming day, part.2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
FRENCH
Chloé Fournier
Chloé Fournier
PRODUCTIONS : 97
HERE SINCE : 14/06/2015
HEART : single

(theo) welcoming day, part.2 Empty
MessageSujet: (theo) welcoming day, part.2   (theo) welcoming day, part.2 EmptyDim 21 Juin - 23:21

It happens that he followed her and they are now walking next to each other on the sidewalk, towards the beach. The weather is good : it's sunny, although a bit windy. It's still early and the wind strikes her hair. It's a bit messy, too, and she has to run a hand through her hair so that she can actually see where she's going. She wouldn't like to fall like a dumbass. The guy is not that talkative, she noticed, but it's fine with her. She knows she can get easily carried away in her speeches, from time to time. I guess we can say we're pretty much partner in crime now, she says with a quite giggle. We've been here for less than 24 hours and we're already skipping class. It's not really a class but she's kinda right. She's pretty sure they won't be noticed to be missing anyway so it's not that much of a deal, really. Especially when they get to the very front of the beach, after a bit of a walk. It's lovely, it really is. Chloé can't help but feel amazed by the view. She hasn't seen the seaside in what seems like forever to her. So, what's your name, partner ? she asks him as she bows down to reach the ground and touch the sand. The feeling of the sand excaping through her fingers is so nice, that she starts to play with it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://poopooinmyheart.tumblr.com/
AUSTRIAN
Theodor El-Haddad
Theodor El-Haddad
PRODUCTIONS : 24
HERE SINCE : 11/06/2015
HEART : 99 problems, but being in a relationship ain't one.

MessageSujet: Re: (theo) welcoming day, part.2   (theo) welcoming day, part.2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 1:14

x

Dernière édition par Theodor El-Haddad le Sam 12 Mar - 21:00, édité 1 fois
FRENCH
Chloé Fournier
Chloé Fournier

MessageSujet: Re: (theo) welcoming day, part.2   (theo) welcoming day, part.2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 1:44

She doesn't say anything for a few seconds. Theo. Crap. He wants her to call him Theo... She already knows she'll have trouble saying it properly because of the th sound. She hates that sound. She can't manage to say it properly and it is so frustrating. Then he asks something about her own name and she smiles. She answers quietly. Chloé. With an accent on the e, bitch, as Poussey would say. But she doesn't say that. Obviously. Instead, she smiles endlessly as she feels the wind on her cheeks. It's a bit windy but it's not cold and she can feel the ray of sun on her bare shoulders. It feels good to be here. It almost look like holidays. It's not fancy at all, but that will do. She likes her name, actually. She thinks it fits her personality - a bit too loud for anyone's liking, reckless. Yours is hard to say. She has to give it a try though, right ? The-Th. Theo. She stops for a second. Thinks. In French, there would be an accent on the e as well, just like her name. It's much easier to pronounce. She tries to say it out loud one more time but it sounds so wrong in her mouth, that she starts to laugh. A light laugh, which is rare with Chloé. She always laugh way too much and way too loud. But she likes it. She runs her hand through her hair and sigh, but she's smiling. Whatever. He can teach her. His English is really good, from what she's heard from him. He has a good accent as well, even better than hers. And the way he said his name sounded lovely. Much better than her.
Chloé gets up on her feet and let go of the sand in her hands.
[/i]

Dernière édition par Chloé Fournier le Ven 26 Juin - 19:28, édité 1 fois
AUSTRIAN
Theodor El-Haddad
Theodor El-Haddad

MessageSujet: Re: (theo) welcoming day, part.2   (theo) welcoming day, part.2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 18:40

x

Dernière édition par Theodor El-Haddad le Sam 12 Mar - 21:01, édité 1 fois
FRENCH
Chloé Fournier
Chloé Fournier

MessageSujet: Re: (theo) welcoming day, part.2   (theo) welcoming day, part.2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 22:17

He nailed it, literally. She nods in response, she must look really surprised for him to say that. Chloé looks at him like he is some sort of genius or something. His messy hair are moving along to the wind and he's freaking tall, she notices. Now she has to make an effort. He's probably the first person here who happens to pronounce her name without any mistake. This has to be celebrated, or at least, honored. She tries one more time, her voice turning super serious all of a sudden. Theo... is it short for Theodor ? To her surprise, with the right pronunciation given, she's doing great, hey ! She keeps on smiling, because it just feels good, and she means it. What a day to be alive. She giggles a bit when she hears the surname his aunt used to call him. That's rather cute. Maybe I should call you bouclette then, she says with another smile. She's joking, she won't do that (at least not for now ?). She truly thinks that she sounds stupid when she says Theo out loud, even after he corrects her, but she'll get over it eventually. She managed to get over her French accent long time ago, after all. She sits next to him, because that's all she can do here. She doesn't stand too close though, just close enough so that she only has to slightly turn her head to see him. Why did you come here ?
AUSTRIAN
Theodor El-Haddad
Theodor El-Haddad

MessageSujet: Re: (theo) welcoming day, part.2   (theo) welcoming day, part.2 EmptyJeu 2 Juil - 2:21

x

Dernière édition par Theodor El-Haddad le Sam 12 Mar - 21:02, édité 1 fois
FRENCH
Chloé Fournier
Chloé Fournier

MessageSujet: Re: (theo) welcoming day, part.2   (theo) welcoming day, part.2 EmptyJeu 2 Juil - 22:44

She pouts when he says something about calling her Chlo-ee. No, thank you, she's fine, really. She's had enough during the last 24 hours. She's still looking at him when she asks why did he come here. He doesn't look like he wants to be here and thinking of it, it's rather sad. She wonders how she would have felt if her own parents would have forced her to leave Paris without her agreement. It was apparently his decision though, and Chloé nods when he explains to her why he's here. Yeah, she gets it. She knows the feeling. From time to time, she'd feel like that. Wishing she could be elsewhere, without the same boring, annoying people surrounding her. She needs to see a bit of the world before she settles down and decides what she actually wants to do with her life. I get you. I'm a bit, like, lost. I don't know what I want. I have no idea what I want in life. I think it was just the right time to leave for a few months. She means it. It's not that she doesn't like what she does at school, it's just boring. Not her thing. Same goes to the people around her ; she has great friends but some of them are just, like... unreal. Sometimes she even wonders how she managed to endure their company for such a long time. Anyway. She shrugs. I've never been to Bournemouth before. I didn't even know that England could be sunny, she says with a chuckle. She's half-joking only, she always thought that the bad weather was just another cliché about England but everytime she'd come to London or even Leeds, the weather was shit. Do you think you're gonna like it here ? At least, he won't be staying for too long.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: (theo) welcoming day, part.2   (theo) welcoming day, part.2 Empty

(theo) welcoming day, part.2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1