AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

hey, you dropped this (kane)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
GREEK
Marlene Andreadis
Marlene Andreadis
PRODUCTIONS : 25
HERE SINCE : 15/06/2015
HEART : single

hey, you dropped this (kane) Empty
MessageSujet: hey, you dropped this (kane)   hey, you dropped this (kane) EmptyMer 24 Juin - 18:46

I took a look at my smartphone once again to make sure I was heading in the right direction. Ever since I had found a lost cellphone a couple days ago, I kept forgetting to swing by the school’s front desk to drop it in the box for lost property. This time however, my forgetfulness was kind of a blessing, since the colleague that had lost her phone had had the wits of posting a message on the staff’s newsfeed. So there I was, checking once again the address to make sure I wouldn’t knock on the wrong door and end up giving the phone to someone it actually didn’t belong to (which was something that I tended to do, albeit involuntarily.

But apparently, I end up choosing the right door, because the name below the doorbell matched one the names I’d found on the phone. I raised my hand and pressed the button. The ring was loud and I suddenly regretted not going for the knocking, which would have been a bit more discreet and didn’t feel like it would enough for even the dead to hear. However, it was effective, because I could hear someone striding through the room beyond the door to let me in (or, at least, check who was behind this whole mayhem.)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

hey, you dropped this (kane)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1