AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Partagez

(free) one, two, three, drink

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
FRENCH
Chloé Fournier
Chloé Fournier
PRODUCTIONS : 97
HERE SINCE : 14/06/2015
HEART : single

(free) one, two, three, drink Empty
MessageSujet: (free) one, two, three, drink   (free) one, two, three, drink EmptyMar 7 Juil - 23:02

Chloé is so drunk, she doesn't even know how she manages to stay up on her feet. It's been a while since she's drink that much, but today is a special day. She just broke up with the guy she's been seeing for some time. Not that she actually cares. They both knew that whatever they had wouldn't last long with her leaving the country. But none of them really cared, it wasn't even a thing. But tonight she had received one final text, basically saying that he was trying to get back with his ex. That they had fun together and he wished her luck with Bournemouth. As if she needed luck - everything was going so well here, really. Anyway, as if she needed a reason to drink, Chloé had rushed to Brasshouse and is now asking another glass to the bartender, with the best smile she can give him. She's here with a few people from the school, Help Yourself, that she's met recently. Everyone is so nice to her - and they are drunk as fuck, as well. She smiles, as she waits for her drink at the bar. Someone waves at her from their table and she grins as she waves back. She's having fun. And she wants to dance, she thinks as she hears the music coming out of the walls. The walls, really ? She shakes her head a bit, to the beat of the music. God, she needs another drink.

hrp: free à qui voudra ! Tu peux très bien faire partie du groupe avec qui Chloé est assise, ou juste l'aborder, comme tu le sens I love you
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://poopooinmyheart.tumblr.com/
Kiyoshiro Aihara
Kiyoshiro Aihara
PRODUCTIONS : 18
HERE SINCE : 26/06/2015
HEART : Célibataire

MessageSujet: Re: (free) one, two, three, drink   (free) one, two, three, drink EmptyLun 13 Juil - 15:22

Les fameuses bières britanniques. Kiyo en avait beaucoup entendu parler, et pourtant elle n'en avait jamais goûté avant de venir jusqu'à Bournemouth. Habituée aux bières japonaises – faites à base de riz – elle découvrait depuis son arrivée toute une palette de nouveau goûts. Alors quand on lui avait proposé de venir à une soirée, elle avait accepté sans hésitation. Elle s'était contenté de demander rapidement à son amie – quoique ne la connaissant que depuis une semaine, elle ne savait pas si elle pouvait la qualifier d'amie – si il valait mieux qu'elle vienne en fille ou en garçon. L'avantage de Help Yourself, c'était que la plupart des gens étaient très ouverts et n'avaient eu aucun mal à s'adapter au genre changeant de la petite asiatique, mais tout le monde n'était pas comme ça, aussi elle avait hoché la tête quand on lui avait répondu que venir en fille serait mieux.
Et la voilà en soirée, habillée d'une façon plus que féminine – pour une fois – et en train de boire avec les copines. Elle ne connaît que la moitié du groupe, mais elle s'amuse bien, restant raisonnable dans la boisson tout de même.
Ceci étant, elle finit par se lever lorsque son verre vide lui fit les yeux doux pour être rempli à nouveau. Une des filles ajouta qu'elle pourrait en profiter pour récupérer Chloé qui avait disparu depuis cinq bonne minutes là-bas. Ce qui n'était pas étonnant vu le monde qu'il y avait.
Elle se contenta de hocher la tête et se dirigea vers le comptoir, fendant la foule tant qu'elle le pouvait. Elle eut du mal à repérer la tête brune et la rejoignit.
« Hey, everything right ? »
Elle fit signe au barman et lui indiqua sa pinte, il hocha la tête en signe de compréhension.
FRENCH
Chloé Fournier
Chloé Fournier

MessageSujet: Re: (free) one, two, three, drink   (free) one, two, three, drink EmptyLun 13 Juil - 15:52

She's still at the bar, waiting for her drink when the Japanese girl who was sitting with them at their table is coming next to her. She doesn't notice her right away, though, and she needs a few seconds to actually focus on what she's been asked. Yeah, I'm fine ! She means it, she's perfectly fine, never been better, even. She's just taking time because the pub is crowded tonight and the bartender is basically all alone. But it's fine, and they've got time, right ? She'd like to explain this to the girl but it would be too long and she feels like the less she talks, the better. She smiles at the bartender when it gives her her beer but stays behind the bar, so that she can wait with Kiyoshiro. Can I call you Kiyo ? she asks to the Japanese with a drawl. She needs to focus on something other than her drink for now, so she stares at the other student and smile at her. It's just that her full name is a bit... too complicated for now, in this state, for Chloé to remember. Kiyo is shorter and it will help her not to forget her name, at least. I'm like, French, so, I'm bad with, hm. Long names. Sorry. That's the best she can do for now. She needs to focus. Kiyoshiro has been nice so far, so she hopes that she won't take it bad.

Kiyoshiro Aihara
Kiyoshiro Aihara

MessageSujet: Re: (free) one, two, three, drink   (free) one, two, three, drink EmptyLun 13 Juil - 16:24

'I'm fine', ou le meilleur moyen du monde de répondre sans avoir à se retrouver avec des tas de question sur le coin de la tronche. Malheureusement, Kiyo n'était pas de ceux qui allaient chercher plus loin, au contraire. Elle estimait que si quelqu'un lui disait qu'il allait bien, c'est qu'il allait bien. Les gens étaient les plus à même de juger de ça, et elle n'avait aucune raison de ne pas les croire. Elle lui offrit donc un sourire et hocha la tête. Tant mieux si ça allait.
Chloé a la chance d'être servie à ce moment là, mais visiblement décide de rester, ce qui fait plaisir à Kiyo : il n'était jamais agréable d'attendre seul au comptoir. Elle lui adressa à nouveau la parole, et la japonaise l'observa un instant, partagée. Elle n'avait pas l'habitude qu'on l'appelle par son prénom, bien que depuis qu'elle était ici ça allait mieux, elle commençait petit à petit à s'y faire, mais cela restait relativement nouveau pour elle.
Elle précise la raison pour laquelle elle préférerait l'appeler comme ça, et un rire échappe à ses lèvres. Quel rapport entre le fait d'être française et de ne pas se souvenir des longs prénoms ?
Elle ne posa pas la question toutefois. Vu la façon dont elle avait demandé, avec sa voix traînante, il valait mieux ne pas bousculer les neurones imbibés d'alcool de la brune.
« Yeah, sure, no a problem. I'm no use to it, because calling people by their name is no thing there, but I'm cool with it. » Elle regarda ou en était sa bière et soupira quand elle vit que d'autres passaient avant elle, car ils avaient sûrement commandé à boire avant. « Come on, I want to drunk ! »
A défaut d'avoir sa bière, elle se tourna à nouveau vers Chloé.
« So, you french ? How it it there ? With the... Eiffel Toweru. »
FRENCH
Chloé Fournier
Chloé Fournier

MessageSujet: Re: (free) one, two, three, drink   (free) one, two, three, drink EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:54

That's right, being French doesn't excuse the fact that Chloé can't manage to remember Kiyoshiro's entire name. Truth is, she's way too drunk to remember it properly, that is. The Japanese student probably gets that, because she doesn't say anything except she laughs a bit and Chloé looks at her like they've known each other forever. Also, she knows she'd feel like a complete dick if she'd misspell her name. She knows the feeling : since she got here, half of the people she's met have been misspelling her name - blame it on the accent ! It's Chloé with an é, damn it, not Chlo-ee, for god's sake. Obviously, when she corrects someone, she stays polite and tries not to look too upset about it. Point is, she knows how it feels when people misunderstand your name constantly, so she figured that a surname would be easier to remember until the next morning, once the hangover goes away. She's thinking way too much and way too quickly, blame it on the alcohol. Oh, okay. How do they call you, over there ? She's a bit surprised, like, how do you not call someone by their name ? Her voice is a bit uncertain as she speaks. She's a good speaker, her English is really good but once she's had a little bit too much to drink, there'll be a few mistakers here and there. Which is why she doesn't say anything about the English mistakes the girl does - it's okay anyway, really, they all came here to learn, right ? It's really cool ! Like, huh, big, and there's lots of people. But cool. Love it. The Eiffel Tower is... hu-uuge. Thank you for that very important and interesting statement, Chloé. She giggles (God only knows why) and her head starts moving along to the music. So, do you like it here ? She asks as she takes her drink in her hand and grabs a straw.
Kiyoshiro Aihara
Kiyoshiro Aihara

MessageSujet: Re: (free) one, two, three, drink   (free) one, two, three, drink EmptyLun 13 Juil - 21:23

Comment on l'appelait là-bas... C'était compliqué, et elle n'était pas certaine d'avoir envie d'expliquer le système d'appellation à quelqu'un qui ne retiendrait sans doute pas ce qu'elle disait, considérant la tendance que Chloé avait de glousser pour un rien. Elle devait être bien bourrée déjà. Kiyoshiro se contenta donc d'avancer un « [color=#336699]It depends with who, usually by my familly name. And a particule that indicate social rank immediately after.[color] » Elle haussa les épaules. Pour elle c'était normal, mais elle ne doutait pas que pour d'autres cela devait sembler étranges. Parfois elle se demandait comment deux personnes d'une même espèce avaient des langages si différents. Et après la question disparaissait dans les méandres de son esprit embrumé par l'alcool.
Elle écouta sagement les explications sur Paris. Elle en entendait régulièrement parlé au Japon, et aurait adoré pouvoir s'y rendre. Maintenant qu'elle y pensait, elle devrait peut-être profiter d'être en Angleterre pour le faire : ce n'était pas si loin de là par rapport au Japon. Toutefois, elle craignait un peu d'être atteinte du Paris Syndrome, elle y réfléchirait donc à deux fois avant de le faire.
Elle hocha la tête, attentive.
« I see. I should go one day.
Puis vint la question de si elle se sentait bien ici. Elle réfléchit un instant avant de répondre d'une voix tranquille mais forte pour se faire entendre. « Yes, I think. Everyone is nice and patiente. Sometimes I miss Japan, but it's okay, I'm no.. homesick ? I more have difficulty with culture, some of your use are strange for me. » mais globalement c'est vrai qu'elle se faisait bien à Bournemouth. « And you ? Do you miss France ? »
FRENCH
Chloé Fournier
Chloé Fournier

MessageSujet: Re: (free) one, two, three, drink   (free) one, two, three, drink EmptyLun 13 Juil - 21:43

This time, Chloé laughs. A real laugh, even though it's a bit emphasised by the alcohol, because what Kiyo has just said is funny. English people are strange anyway, she answers. It might be her personal opinion, but it sounds more like a statement than anything. She's got a point, though. There are still some things that, even as a European herself, she doesn't quite get here. At least here everyone is very polite, just like in Japan, right ? It is such a cliché and she's really sorry about it, but she really does think that English people are sometimes way too polite for their own good. Which is probably the biggest difference with Parisians. Oh, and English people love to queue. Which really makes Chloé want to kill herself every time that she has to queue at the Tesco store, or wherever there is a queue (that is, everywhere). I miss my friends more than my country but besides this, I'm doing okay. It is so nice to be here, really. She likes the area and the school is even better than she thought. She's glad to be here and knows she's made a good choice. Really, she has nothing to complain about - not to mention the people she's meeting everyday from all over the world. I know that before we arrived, some HY students went to Paris with the school, that's too bad you missed it ! She says as she switches back to the France subject. They're still waiting for Kiyo's drink and Chloé starts to look after the bartender, in hope that he will hurry up so that they can go back to their table - or start drinking together, even.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: (free) one, two, three, drink   (free) one, two, three, drink Empty

(free) one, two, three, drink

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1