AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Partagez

breath out, breath in.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
SWEDISH
Ebba Mårtensson
Ebba Mårtensson
PRODUCTIONS : 388
HERE SINCE : 29/05/2014
HEART : single.

breath out, breath in. Empty
MessageSujet: breath out, breath in.   breath out, breath in. EmptySam 30 Mai - 0:42

FT. ?
first "real" lunch at school. just got the feeling that i'm really lonely here. i'm just looking around for a stool to sit down with my plate and try to engage a conversation with some other people. i have to make friends anyway, i don't want to die alone in this new city without anyone to talk to. and then, i just target one stool that seems to be free and start to walk. then, i just grab it like if this was... i don't know. if i was gollum and the stool was the ring. hey, hi., i just try to say in a smile. no, i'm not creepy. that's your imagination guys. i'm Ebba, from Sweden., do not leave me alone in this strange place. please.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité

Invité

breath out, breath in. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: breath out, breath in.   breath out, breath in. EmptySam 30 Mai - 8:26

As usual, i'm heading towards the cafeteria to have lunch during my break. this is one of the many advantages that come with my job : free meals everyday. i often try to eat with some friends, and let's be honest, most of them are from the staff, but today, for some reason, no one seemed to be free when i was. it's alone, then, that i sit at a random stool and, when this close to biting in my sandwich, am interrupted by a little voice. i look up to meet a gorgeous young blonde who i'm pretty sure i've never seen. i'm Ebba, from Sweden. i smile while dropping my snack back on the plate. oh hi ! i'm jazz from... well, here. i'm not a student actually. are you ? i look down at the seat in front of me and point it with my hand, silently inviting her to sit with me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

breath out, breath in.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1