AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Partagez

losers

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
INDONESIAN
Florie Kusma
Florie Kusma
PRODUCTIONS : 162
HERE SINCE : 29/05/2015
HEART : single.

losers Empty
MessageSujet: losers   losers EmptyDim 31 Mai - 10:38

t'avais décidé de rester ici, seule au bar du bowling, le temps de boire deux trois verres. tu devrais visiter bournemouth, au lieu de t'hydrater dans un bowling, mais après cette partie avec des amis à toi d'help yourself, t'avais juste besoin de te détendre un peu. (et ensuite refaire une partie, puis te détendre, et fumer une clope entre les deux) ils sont tous rentrés chez eux, toi t'as juste dit "non vous inquiétez pas, je reste un peu". perdue dans tes idées couleur pastel, y'a quelqu'un qui vient se poser à côté de toi, et commande une boisson. il (elle) fait des allers-retours toutes les dix minutes depuis au moins une heure, ça te fait rire. it's like the tenth time you come here, and everytime i look at you, you loose your bowling game. t'esquisses un sourire moqueur, lâchant un petit rire, rien de bien méchant. ça t'amusait bien de le (la) voir revenir à chaque fois, avec une tête de mort. mauvais(e) joueur(se) peut-être.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN
Lior Hefetz
Lior Hefetz
PRODUCTIONS : 68
HERE SINCE : 30/05/2015
HEART : single and ready to mingle

losers Empty
MessageSujet: Re: losers   losers EmptyDim 31 Mai - 14:49

I felt exhausted. Trying to talk, trying to understand, trying to smile. It was fun, but it was mostly tiring, and I slowly started to feel, somehow, done. I needed sometime just for myself. I needed to let go all of my thoughts, my doubts. I needed to relax without having to stutter a few words of this completely unknown language every few minutes. And bowling seemed perfect. It was absolutely not my type of entertainement, and I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I thought about my family and friends back in Israel seeing me right now. I was pathetic. There were only groups of people. Friends, lovers, families. And here I was, with my almost inexistant experience in this game – or sport –, desperately trying to get some points although I knew it was near to being impossible.

Inexistant experience weren't the right words. I could reckon two times where I had played, and twice in the extremely kitsch bowling place of Haifa. The first time was for a birthday, some kind of lame party for teenage girls, drinking ice-cold fruit juices and wearing our most colourful eyeshadows and lip colours. I could only remember the birthday girl's stupid face – what was her name again ? Matilda ? Malka ? –, amazed as she ripped off the wrapping papers only to discover cheap nail polishes and boring books, probably some plain love stories she would read everynight dreaming of her future. The second time was a date in my late teenage years, maybe even more cringeworthy. It felt cool, not because we were doing something adult – which only teenagers did –, but because he was arab. It felt exotic, illegal, our own tiny secret. I was arab too, yes, but only half of me was. And my Israeli nationality always seemed to take over.

But despite these two times, let's be honest, I sucked at bowling. I just couldn't get any points. I finally started to surrender, making my breaks at the bar longer and longer. I would still get fruit juices, over and over again, because the point of my evening wasn't to get hammered, only to relax a little. I sat down next to a girl – she looked quite tiny actually, but something about her still made her look like an adult –, just slightly nodding at her. Some kind of silent greeting to avoid words. But she talked, and suddenly, it felt unavoidable. I just had to talk. Yet I only pulled a slight laughter, awkwardly turning my head to her in order to show her that that was my answer. That was it.

Spoiler:
INDONESIAN
Florie Kusma
Florie Kusma

losers Empty
MessageSujet: Re: losers   losers EmptyDim 31 Mai - 16:09

c'était une belle fille aux cheveux cuivrés ou dorés, tu sais jamais. elle te dépassait d'au moins trois têtes (pas étonnant, tes gènes parlent d'eux-même, les femmes de ta famille n'ont jamais dépassé les un mètre soixante-cinq) un peu comme la beauté de ses yeux couleur océan agité qui en faisait tourner bien plus de trois, sûrement. elle commande quelques jus de fruit, et se contente de t'adresser un sourire amical en guise de réponse. t'arques légèrement le sourcil, elle se sent pas bien ? peut-être qu'elle comprend pas bien l'anglais ? c'est surtout toi qui n'arrive pas à te faire comprendre correctement sûrement, avec ta syntaxe un peu foireuse. tu tortilles nerveusement tes doigts dans la paume de tes mains, elle n'avait peut-être pas envie de te parler. malgré tout, tu tentes le tout pour le tout. don't worry, you can kick their ass, you'll see, i'll help you if you want to ! tu lui prends la main, en n'oubliant pas d'emporter son jus fraîchement acheté, et tu te tiens devant sa piste when is your turn ? tu doutes un peu de la qualité de ta phrase, mais elle devrait comprendre le principal. tu la regardes, un grand sourire aux lèvres, et t'attrapes une boule pas trop lourde ni trop légère que tu prends. okay, look. t'observes durant quelques secondes le bout de la piste, essayant de viser avec précision le centre, histoire que la boule ne tombe pas de façon malheureuse dans la rigole. tu prends une inspiration, et donne tout ce que tu as. hmmmm, all in all, don't look at me t'éclates de rire suite à ton immense échec. droit dans la rigole, une seule quille tombée. au moins, on pouvait toujours faire plus misérable que toi, mais c'est lamentable.

Spoiler:
ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN
Lior Hefetz
Lior Hefetz

losers Empty
MessageSujet: Re: losers   losers EmptyLun 1 Juin - 20:40

her cheers already made me feel kind of better, and in less than a few seconds, she grabbed my hand and took me with her in her wild escape. « hum… i think… you go first. » the words fell timidly from my deep pink-tinted lips. although my features stayed still, as if my entire face was made of marble, i couldn't help but smile internally. she looked so joyful, and it was without a doubt contagious. her eyes lightened up as she threw the ball. i knew she'd succeed. i knew she'd blow my mind and once again, she'd mock me as soon as i'd play myself, a few seconds after. but surprisingly enough, her throw completely failed and she burst out laughing. the atmosphere was so light-hearted. our bodies were vanishing in the colourful neons. my lips slightly arched by the laughter that i couldn't hold anymore. « not too much bad. i not think i can make more good. » i felt freed from all the stress that my arrival here had caused. my hips swayed as i moved my body to the alley, grabbing a coloured ball. « i not succeed, you not laugh. » i felt like impressing her. i could feel some kind of incredible power flowed in my veins as i aimed for the bowling pins, not even hoping to get one. but something amazing happened. i was able to make one fall, and considering my previous failures, i couldn't be prouder. i felt so hysterical that my only reaction was to jump on her, tightly hugging her as hebrew words slipped from my mouth. « לבסוף ! » but as soon as i backed up, i realised how dumb my entire reaction was. my smile was almost as wide as my face, and i blushed a little. « oh my god… i am sorry… i very bad at bowling, so very special haha. you want thing from bar ? i buy you what you want. i take one beer. »

♥:
INDONESIAN
Florie Kusma
Florie Kusma

losers Empty
MessageSujet: Re: losers   losers EmptyMar 2 Juin - 18:05

elle avait un accent aux senteurs d'orient, ou même d'europe de l'est peut-être. et vu les quelques fautes d'anglais que tu remarquais lorsqu'elle s'exprimait, t'en déduisais qu'elle était sûrement une touriste parmi tant d'autre. une touriste que tu ne reverras jamais. tu tires une moue en pensant à ça, parce qu'après tout, cette fille dont tu ne connaissais toujours pas le nom est ta première vraie rencontre en dehors d'help yourself, et très franchement, son sourire s'étalant jusqu'à ses yeux d'argent, tu ne voulais pas le quitter. pas déjà en tout cas. did you see how you laugh at me ? i will laugh, like, very very loud, sorry not sorry ! tu riais déjà presque aux éclats, en tapant amicalement l'épaule de la belle, une légère ironie teintant ta voix d'enfant. tu la regardais s'élancer sous les néons multicolores de la piste, et obtenir un score plutôt catastrophique elle aussi. une quille tombe, tandis que vous vous sautiez déjà dans les bras, en criant comme des adolescentes de quatorze ans, à peine, votre rire s'envolant plus haut que les étoiles de la voûte céleste indonésienne, votre sourire s'étalant encore plus sur vos visages de gamine. tes bras entourent sa nuque, et vous sautillez un peu partout, sans vous préoccuper du regard des éventuels passants. you rooooooooocked!!! oh my god i'm so proud of you!! vous rougissez suite à votre étreinte plutôt passionnée, vos regards se croisent, tu ris encore une fois. elle te propose un verre au bar, ton regard s'illumine presque aussitôt. we are weird, but we are weird together ! tu te recoiffes un peu, t'as la tête qui s'emporte un peu après tant d'émotions. (vraiment, c'était fort comme moment) and of course i want, with pleasure ! we have to celebrate our victory ! i'll take the same! tu suis alors la jolie tête brune aux reflets d'or, et t'installes ainsi au bar. we are so good at bowling, everybody's jealous. toujours l'ironie dans la gorge, et les joues colorées par l'émotion, tu la laisses payer vos boissons, en regardant le serveur préparer vos commandes d'une main experte. by the way, you're not from bournemouth right ? you have a pretty cute accent, and i think i heard you speak in a different language a bit earlier ?

I love you
ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN
Lior Hefetz
Lior Hefetz

losers Empty
MessageSujet: Re: losers   losers EmptyMer 3 Juin - 18:13

i nod at her statement. yes, we are weird together. but weird in an awesome way. « okay ! two beers please. » i voice, way more confident than i was at the beginning of the evening. « they have to be, yes ! » my fingers delicately dance on the bar in rhythm with the music, some kind of lame repetitive american pop, the kind that i would listen to for hours as a teenager, hoping to one day escape my boring country, hoping to slip in the shoes of some other person, at least for a day. the girl's voice, as soft as silk or cotton, breaks the loud silence. panic. she wants to know more about me. « ah oh haha i not notice i speak in other language, yes. it is hebrew. » i blush, waiting for some kind of reaction. but she still stares at me with stars in her celestial eyes, as dark as the endless night, as if she expected more. « oh i am not of bournemouth, no. i am from haifa, israel ? you know ? well i am of israel and palestine. » yes, believe it or not. please don't ask how i feel about this fucking war. please don't. « your accent is also cute, i hear you are not from here !  of where are you ? tell me everything. » i stare at her in the creepiest way i can before bursting out laughing. there is something about her. something i can't quite understand. something so light-hearted that makes me feel aerial. i feel as if i was lost in the galaxies, all ties with earth cut, there is nothing to worry about anymore. even my accent doesn't seem to matter anymore when her face lightens up at my words. « by the way, my name is lior. you call me... well... lior is very short. » i laugh softly. « nice to meet you, cute-girl-that-is-so-bad-at-bowling-like-me. » i am almost tempted to wink at her, but i take control of myself again. okay, she might actually get scared. the bartender puts two glasses in front of us, and i sip mine slowly, enjoying the ice-cold drink. is it me or is it really hot in here ?

Contenu sponsorisé

losers Empty
MessageSujet: Re: losers   losers Empty

losers

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1