AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

reheat my soul (free)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité

Invité

reheat my soul (free) Empty
MessageSujet: reheat my soul (free)   reheat my soul (free) EmptyMar 2 Juin - 12:04

I don't know very well why I'm here. I just was walking on the street, lost between my thoughts. I'm always like that, a bit strange, a bit shaky. I don't ask myself existential questions, I just live and that's it, you know ? It's my smoke break now. A smoke between my teeth, I'm in  paradise like in the good old days. When I say that, it sounds as I am an elderly woman who is going to die. Except I'm just a fucking teenager who try to live. And it's pretty hard sometimes. I miss my home, I miss my family, I miss everything of my native country. (except my fucking neighbours, I don't like them) However, if I am here, it's because I want it. I wanted to come and meet new peoples, a new way of life, a new life actually. But, you know,  when you are young (or not), when there is something that you wanted in the past, you want now the opposite. It's a crucial rules of the world. I'm lost in a cimetery reputedly haunted. Hi ghost and walking dead, I'm glad to meet you ! I finish my smoke and take a new one. I bring out my cigarette lighter in a smile. I'm frozen stiff. As to reheat myself, I begin to sing. Not any song, but a song of my childhood. The one that my mum was singing  when I was a little girl afraid of monster under my bed. An arabic nursery rhyme.
Then I hum in a breathing.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
FRENCH
Simon Vernet
Simon Vernet
PRODUCTIONS : 63
HERE SINCE : 02/06/2015
HEART : célibataire

MessageSujet: Re: reheat my soul (free)   reheat my soul (free) EmptyMar 2 Juin - 17:26

English life, i dream since, I received my acceptance letter, i make plans, i imagined hundreds of things about this new stage in my life but i never really thought that France and my Parisian habits miss me. I spent a good part of my day lying in bed exhausted with a monumental hangover caused by the integration of the evening before. Without any motivation, I still go out of my room and put on a sweatshirt hood has over my shirt and left the campus. I do not know where I'm going, i have no idea but it didn't really matter, I walk aimlessly, my cigarette in hand. Fifteen minutes later, i arrived in front of a graveyard, it's weird I know but I have always loved the peace of its places, i pushed the door and looked around me. It's quiet, until I heard a voice, that of a girl, i can’t be reborn in this language but I go anyway "It's pretty, where it come from ? ?" I smile politely and approach "I know you, no ? I see you at the induction day.." i hope it's her.

Spoiler:
https://instagram.com/monjolibazar/
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: reheat my soul (free)   reheat my soul (free) EmptyMar 2 Juin - 18:38

I think about my childhood.
I feels like crying, due to this nursery rhyme which is probably my better souvenir from egypt. It rock my life since always. And the fact of humming this song in such a place fills me of several feelings as homesickness. After all,  I had never left my family or my country. I spent all my life in a same place. It's the first time that I travel. I even never went to Finnish, country of my family and my name. So it's so new to me. It's normal that I am a bit sad, I think. The silence of the graveyard is broken by my voice flying into the airs as the last ash of a dead. Alone, I don't feel anymore the cold eating my flesh. I have the feelings that my family is with me, in my soul who is beating again and again. However, the charm is destroyed by an other voice appearing like a bolt from the blue. I jump, so surprise by this interruption. Usually, I'm not shy and I love to show my advantages including my voice. So I don't know why I become as red as a beet. On top of that, I have shifty eyes as soon as I recognize him. I met him at the integration day if I well remember. Great, I am going to see him for the rest of the year, and maybe more. It's not like if he was a perfect stranger. I can see him every day. And he can remember every day this song which is a part of me. I have no difficulty to perform this song with people who know me since a while, but there, it's different. It's the first time that a foreign commentates this song. And after all, it's not such a big deal ? I whisper, almost cowed by him.
" Thanks, it's a nursery rhyme  from Egypt. It's in arabic." I sketch a sweet smile and listen to him when he speaks one more.
" Yes, it's me. The girl of the integration day who was eating for two."
I laugh lightly and look at him in eyes for the first time without blushing.

Spoiler:
FRENCH
Simon Vernet
Simon Vernet

MessageSujet: Re: reheat my soul (free)   reheat my soul (free) EmptyMar 2 Juin - 19:39

Pictures of the integration day are running through my head when I look at it, we had talked for a few minutes around the buffet and i kept a very good memory of her; probably because it was not a little whore, that made the game too easy. I sit next to her when she talks about Egypt and i can only assume that this is his country of origin "I never set foot, but it seems that it's a beautiful place " this country was in my list of countries to visit one day. I finished my cigarette, i crashed to the ground before looking " I remember you, Piia right? " she had a name as simple as that in my memories but the first part is perfect for me. Curious by nature and determined to learn a little more about the girl " Why a pretty girl like you, is alone in a cemetery singing a sad lullaby? " certainly, i did not speak not his tongue, but it should not be clairvoyant to understand that sadness was the theme of this lullaby.

Spoiler:
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: reheat my soul (free)   reheat my soul (free) EmptyMer 3 Juin - 13:08

The setting of this conversation is especially unusual, but after all, originality is not taboo in this new world. Right in the middle of several graves, and yet I'm  reassured by the presence of this prerfect stranger. As though he can hunt ghosts and walking dead by a simple look. He sit next to me while I'm talking, and suddenly, I feel safe then more than a little earlier. A pretty strange reaction, but I'm always like that, a den of so many feelings who are fighting since time immemorial. The foreigner from which the name escapes me talks of Egypt and expresses his feelings about this country which has a good reputation. "You should go, it's a really beautiful place. Until now, I think that not any country competes with Egypt. Maybe that I say that because before England, I had never travelled. So I don't have enough food for thought." I laugh lightly and look at him while he throws his cigarette on the ground. After that, he pronounced my name, or my half-name. Generally, peoples uses piaa and not the second part of my long identity. He is no the exception to the rule."Yes, it's right. And you are Simon if I have a good memory ?" I don't know how, but I suddenly remembered his name, even if I deliver it with my arabic accent. So I probably destroyed every letter in his name. Then Simon ask me a legitimate question, looking at me in my eyes. I don't know what to reply to him. Well, I'm just a bit strange. You know, I love walking alone in a cimitery and singing a sad lullaby to the deaths. Good thing in the story, I'm strange, but pretty according to him. "I think it's just homesickness. Like I said it's the first time that I leave my native country, it's just new to me you know. This lullaby is just a way to remember and never forget my origins." I didn't think of telling the truth to him, but apparently, this one went out alone.

FRENCH
Simon Vernet
Simon Vernet

MessageSujet: [color=#20B2AA]   reheat my soul (free) EmptyDim 7 Juin - 16:29

The place is very special for a meeting or a discussion yet we make abstraction to get acquainted. I mention my desire to visit one day his country and I see her smile, i always love to travel, i always wanted to do a world tour and discover the world and different cultures. I smiled in my turn " Maybe you take me one day" i'm not against the idea of traveling in the company of a charming young lady in his way, then I could also take him to Paris a day who knows. She confessed to me that he never traveled and that sentence made me lose my smile, everyone should be able to come and go as he pleases in the world "You'd like that, there are places that deserve a look in the world " the few cities that I had the chance to discover just had me breathless " Have you ever been to Paris? " i came from there and even though i had left for a few years, Paris was in my eyes the most fabulous city in the world. I nod and smiled "Simon Vernet, still enchanted" i do not really drag, well maybe a little but nicely. She homesick, it is understandable especially if she never left her native country, but to live here, this experience is a chance, i hope she realizes that "This is normal, we are here for less than a week but I'm sure that soon, you will not want to leave this town " i almost felt at home already " If it tell you, we leave this place and we will explore the city? " i smiled hoping she accepts " I invite you to eat if you're hungry well on" i was hungry anyway.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: reheat my soul (free)   reheat my soul (free) Empty

reheat my soul (free)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1