AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

unintentional photobomb

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
FINNISH
Adam Lehtonen
Adam Lehtonen
PRODUCTIONS : 17
HERE SINCE : 02/06/2015
HEART : lonely boy taking nothing seriously

unintentional photobomb  Empty
MessageSujet: unintentional photobomb    unintentional photobomb  EmptyVen 5 Juin - 14:00

Such a beautiful and sunny day.
I've been out of my flat early this morning
been to the fresh market
been wandering among the stalls
been marveling at the colors of fresh vegetables and fruits
been enjoying the smell of quality products

Sun makes this city prettier and greater

Now I'm just sitting on a bench, on the pier
Looking at people passing by,
Wondering at the sparkles in the sea,
Eating fresh strawberries from a paper bag

Then,
A guy/a girl stops in front of me.
What the heck is he/she doing, standing here as if he/she were alone in this world ?
Then, I see him/her taking his/her phone, lifting his/her arm into the air.
Suddenly, a flash comes up from the phone.
Oh, I understand now, he/she just took a selfie.
Well, ... I am sitting just behind.
So I guess I just "photobomb"-ed him/her.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
CANADIAN
Aileen Scott
Aileen Scott
PRODUCTIONS : 98
HERE SINCE : 03/06/2015
HEART : I'm a single lady ~

MessageSujet: Re: unintentional photobomb    unintentional photobomb  EmptyVen 5 Juin - 21:31

What a beautiful day to go for a walk on the beach. The sun shines, there are no clouds in the sky... Yes, it's definitely a good day. Maybe I'll meet some students from the school, who knows ? It'll be cool.

Sunglasses on, hat on, sandals and skirt on... Let's go for an adventure ! I love the beach, it reminds me the Canada. NO IT'S A JOKE. I don't often go to the beach, when I'm in Canada with my parents. So I'm sure it will be relaxing and I will revitalize myself too. Once I'm here, I take off my sandals in order to feel the sand beneath my feet. The heat makes me feel so good.

I see a pier, over there. Oh my god, isn't THE PLACE TO BE ? Of course it is. I run a little (not too much though, because it's hot out there) and I arrive on the pier. The see extends as far as our eyes can see. The sun's reflect in the water gives such a beautiful view too... It seems there are sparkles in the water.

I just have one desire right now... I take my phone and... Let me take a selfie ! Cheese ! Haha, yes, and one immortalized moment, one ! Let's see how the photo looks like... Oh, not so bad ! Just... What's that, just behind me ? ... Oh my...

I turn around. Just behind me, there is a guy, sitting on a bench. I didn't see him because I was too excited by the sea and by taking a selfie ! It's so embarrassing, he appears on my photo and... He saw me wriggle everywhere. My chicks become red. Or purple. Or whatever, I'm troubled.

"Hum... Hi..."

A little laugh escapes from my throat.

"I'm... I'm so sorry, I didn't notice you... I..."

I give a quick look to the photo. Then, I look back to the young man.

"You look nice on my... Our selfie. Do you want to give a look ?"

Who, in the entire world, would have said that he looked nice on the picture and would have proposed him to give a look ? I'm asking you, who ?! NOT A NORMAL PERSON. Correct. I try to smile. I hope he won't punch me in the face.

HRP:
FINNISH
Adam Lehtonen
Adam Lehtonen

MessageSujet: Re: unintentional photobomb    unintentional photobomb  EmptyLun 8 Juin - 12:12

I would never understand the "selfie" concept
Wouldn't it be easier if you just ask to another person to take a picture of you ?
You will have more chance to get the frame right
Half the time, on a selfie, one eye is missing or the chin is cut
You end up deleting dozen of botched shots
What a waste of time

But the worst selfie is probably the one with an unknown person behind you
Actually, I do not care being on her pic'
I do not care being on a stranger's phone
I am no one, she can't do any harm with it
I am just an unknown guy eating strawberries on a bench
But still, I hope she will delete the pic and try another shot

I do not stop staring at her
Waiting for her reaction, waiting for her actions,
What is odd is that she seems quite satisfied when she sees her picture
She did not stretch her arm again in the air, she did not flash herself again
Instead, she comes towards me
With her hat on, sunglasses hiding her eyes
I notice her pinky cheeks behind her cute freckles
By the way she looks, I think she is a tourist

« Hi. »
When she talks about OUR selfie, it makes me smile
I stand up on my feet, putting down my strawberry bag on the bench
« Yeah. Are you sure I don't have any strawberries left on my chin or mouth ? Would be embarrassing, wouldn't it ? »
I move closer to her, enough to see her phone's screen
I see on it, her big and charming smile, the blue sky framing her pretty face,
Too bad that her hat and sunglasses is hiding her eyes,
But behind, I can see a lonely boy with his blue shirt and jeans
Holding on his paper bag like his life is depending on it,
Obviously eyeing on her, with no shame

My smile widens.
« Yeah, that's a nice pic'. But you know, if you wanted a picture with me, you could just ask !... I do autographs too. »
Teasing, so maybe she will forget that I was clearly checking out on her.

HRP:
CANADIAN
Aileen Scott
Aileen Scott

MessageSujet: Re: unintentional photobomb    unintentional photobomb  EmptyLun 15 Juin - 17:42

I laugh. I know that was a bad idea to say "our selfie". I know that I shouldn't have proposed him to see it. But there it is. He looked at my phone, at the picture and he is standing near to me. I don't really now how I am supposed to react. He is cute, I could play a little but he seems nice too... He doesn't deserve me to be a bitch with him. However I'd like to know him better...

I look at him with a large smile. Let's play the innocent girl who didn't see he was checking out on me. Yep, good idea.

"I don't want an autograph, but I may want to share a drink with you !"

... I SAID PLAY THE INNOCENT GIRL. Why I told him that ? Oh my god, he's going to think I have some views on him. Shit shit shit. Let's try to arrange that. I fix him, in the eyes and then my look goes down and stops at his mouth.  I move closer to him.

"Here, you have some..."

As I am saying that, I wipe off his mouth with the setback of my fingers.

"Strawberry."

I smile and fix him again. What did I just do ? ... I blush and step back a little. This situation is getting more and more embarassing because of my foolish mind. He is going to run away, for sure. I sigh.

"I'm sorry, I don't even know you, I don't even introduce myself and here I am, wiping off your mouth and inviting you to have a drink with me... What kind of girl am I ?"

I laugh. Maybe he will appreciate my irony and my sel-mockery ? I clear my throat and try to take a serious face.

"My name is Aileen. Nice to meet you."

I hope he won't think that I am dredging him... How sad it is, the way I can loose my mind when I'm in front of a cute boy.

HRP:
FINNISH
Adam Lehtonen
Adam Lehtonen

MessageSujet: Re: unintentional photobomb    unintentional photobomb  EmptyMar 16 Juin - 14:24

She smiles and turn down my offer.
Is it hard to believe that I am not famous here ?
Anyway, my little joke is operating well, she did not notice that I was checking out on her, I feel relieved

But then, she ask for a drink.
I try to hide my surprise but my eyes surely betray me,
Then, I feel her fingers on my mouth, which is another inopinate action from her
« Thanks »
I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand,
it lets me the time to think about what she has done and what I should do
She seems so innocent at first but now she clearly hits on me
I am not used to this. I am not complaining. but usually,
I am the one who leads the game
She introduces herself, should I do the same ?

I do my best to get rid of my surprise face and try to act normal
« I don't think I had some strawberry on my mouth »
I point at her phone 's screen« Look, I eat properly !  »
I take her hand, and bring her fingers closer to my face,
I examine her skin with a false doubtful look
I notice that her skin is quite smooth and soft
« Mhh...  » as if i'm thinking really hard.
« I just think you are a brave and... daring girl. It's okay, don't worry.  »
Then, I let go of her hand and laugh.

HRP:

Dernière édition par Adam Lehtonen le Mar 16 Juin - 15:54, édité 1 fois
CANADIAN
Aileen Scott
Aileen Scott

MessageSujet: Re: unintentional photobomb    unintentional photobomb  EmptyMar 16 Juin - 15:51

I have the feeling that I totally messed up the whole thing. I can't hide my embarrassment. The guy is clearly surprised by my proposal. So do I, in fact ! He's doing a weird thing with my hand, but I can't even react, because I'm afraid he'll leave. I don't want him to leave. I don't know why but something attracts me. I want to know what is it.

He releases me. I take my hand with my other hand and I skim it, looking at him. I smile.

"What did you just do with my hand ? That was... awkward !"

I look at him with an amused look. I think that a normal person would have run away, but instead, I'm standing in front of him and he's standing here too. I'm trying to convince myself that, if I wasn't interesting, he would have left me here alone. So... Maybe there is something to do here.

"Are you trying to be as awkward as me ? Because, you know, you can't. I've invented imaginary strawberry in the corner of your mouth in order to get closer to you. You can't do better !"

I laugh. Yes I've invented imaginary strawberry. I was sure he wouldn't see it but, I was trapped by "our" selfie. I remove my sunglasses and give him a look full of confidence. I don't know why I adopt this defiant tone, but I try to act as if everything was under my control. Which is not, of course.

"You didn't give your name, nor answered my question... Do you think I'm annoying ?"

I take a sulky pout. The daring girl I am wants an answer. I hope I can, at least, obtain his name. And a drink. And his phone number.

HRP:
FINNISH
Adam Lehtonen
Adam Lehtonen

MessageSujet: Re: unintentional photobomb    unintentional photobomb  EmptyJeu 18 Juin - 11:58

I can see her embarassment behind her little freckes.
I find it amusing and quite charming.
She skims her hand as if I hurt her. Maybe it disgusted her ?
When she asks what did I do with her hand, I answer really quickly, without thinking :
« nothing. i put some magic spell on you. »
Insane. Silly. Afraid of no one. nothing. that's what I am.
I laugh when she admits that I had no strawberry on my mouth.
« Yeah, I can see that you created the whole thing. that's why I told you that you were a daring girl. »
I've never seen in my life a girl who is able to admit this, who is capable of wiping a guy's mouth without knowing him
I would be the one capable of doing such a stupid thing
Never thought that I would meet today, a girl, silly as me and player as I am.
Then, she removes her sunglasses. I can finally see her eyes. sparkling and lively.
I stare at her for a few seconds and, finally, I decide to not answer.
« Do you want me to take a picture of you ? I promise there will be no guy behind you on the pic' ! »
I hold out my hand so she can give me her phone.

Spoiler:
CANADIAN
Aileen Scott
Aileen Scott

MessageSujet: Re: unintentional photobomb    unintentional photobomb  EmptyJeu 18 Juin - 23:29

He's still ignoring my question. That hurts. Seriously, I hate when someone doesn't give me an answer. It's like, pissing me off. But he's so adorable, I can't blame him. Argh, cute boys will be the end of me.

"Ok, but take a good one, hum ?"

I give him my phone. I do not know this guy. But I give him my phone. Seriously he can run with it and steal it from me. Why am I trusting him ? I don't know. But I'm not afraid. I am really enjoying the moment. This is funny. I would have never thought that I could spent such a great moment with a stranger. I would like it to last for ever... BUT mister doesn't want to give me an answer so I guess he doesn't want to. Too bad ! I take a pose.

"Cheese !"

Hourray ! I laugh and move closer to him, I to take my phone back. I give a look to the picture.

"Not so bad. Even if I don't like my face, but as usual."

I switch the picture he took, our selfie appears on the screen. I can't hold a smile. This is how it has all begun.

"Hey, mister stranger, can I keep "our" selfie ? I'll be sad to delete your... cute face."

And that was clearly said.

HRP:

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: unintentional photobomb    unintentional photobomb  Empty

unintentional photobomb

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1