AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Partagez

gunpowder on my skin (saad)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
EGYPTIAN
Saad Hegazy
Saad Hegazy
PRODUCTIONS : 17
HERE SINCE : 26/06/2015
OCCUPATION : residence's supervisor - translator during his free time
HEART : not quite looking, kind of waiting for someone. hoping, for sure.

gunpowder on my skin (saad) Empty
MessageSujet: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 15:23

hegazy, saad
residence's supervisor + 30 years old
identité
âge 30 years old pays d'origine Egypt situation familiale Single, not quite looking, kind of waiting for someone. Hoping, for sure. orientation sexuelle Dangerous question you're asking there, mate. He's not quite sure. He just goes with his emotions. He just finds people beautiful.  Attractive, erotic. He doesn't kiss and tell (he's a gentleman, duh) but there's been women, there's been men. probably more men than women. potentially only men these last couple of years. embauché chez hy depuis Twenty months. He's never been happier. lieu de vie He's got a loft somewhere downtown, not too far 'cause he likes to bike to work. Just enough to have some illusion of privacy. He used to have a roommate but she moved out to live with her fiancé. He's happy for her. Rent's cheap anyway.

irl
prénom Eléonore pseudo scarlet.letter âge 21yo pays France (enfin rentrée à la maison !) crédits Sevenways suggestions ? j'ai rien qui m'vient à l'esprit, parait que j'ai la tête vide de toute façon ! l'anglais ? j'ai une licence d'anglais, j'reviens d'un an aux USA, j'dirais que j'me débrouille plutôt bien x) rp en anglais j'adorerais aller jusqu'aux rps complètement en anglais (j'écris déjà en anglais à longueur de journée) mais pour la plupart de mes rps j'mettrais que le dialogue et les réflexions, etc, en anglais, pour que ce soit plus simple ;) inventé ou pv ? Inventé avatar Rami Malek

habitudes
heure du lever Depends. If he's got the earliest shift, he'll wake up at around 0800. He doesn't need a lot of sleep, usually five hours a night is enough.
heure du coucher Depends on his shift. Pretty late at night, or pretty early in the morning. I mean, his job is to be up all night to make sure the kids are safe.
tps dans la salle de bain 20 minutes in the morning, 20 minutes at night. Again, he's used to being fast. He showers, he shaves, he dresses up, brushes his teeth after breakfast and dinner. That's it. The bathroom is not a luxury for him. He doesn't even remember the last time he took a bath.
tps devant le pc/la télé 0030 minutes a day to 0200. He reads newspapers on his tablet, watches TV for the news, uses his computer for Skype and Facebook... He watches the Simpsons sometimes during diner. He listens the radio all day long though, it's always on.
tabac occasionally. He doesn't need it, but likes how it feels between his fingers, his lips, in his mouth (oh the dick jokes you could make with that!)
alcool occasionally. He used to never drink, nor smoke -when he was still believing in Allah, and following the rules of Islam. He doesn't believe anymore, and sometimes alcohol is the only thing holding him up. Ironic isn't it.
musique plays the violin. quite good, though it's been a while since he's touched one. (again, dick jokes. so many dick jokes) dances like a god, all sinful rolling hips, devastating roaming hands, smirks, and alpha male.
minute blonde
Saad wasn't quite expecting the job he got. I mean sure, he knew that he was supposed to play babysitter/Père Fouettard to the residents of the academy -I mean, he used to go to school there, he knows how things work 'kay?-. Meaning making sure they stick to the rules, that thieves don't get away with it -you have no idea how many kleptomaniac he stopped in twenty months-, that they respect the curfew (l.o.l.)... This kind of thing. They never talked about the depressed girl he had to drive to the hospital when she tried to slit open her wrists, or the sexual harassment issues, or the drunk and recently single girls that were crying in front of her door because she lost her keys and doesn't understand why her boyfriend doesn't want her anymore. They don't talk about the ones that call for him at night and are butt naked, or in sexy lingerie when they open the door (I mean, they're students! He's not exactly supposed to sleep with them!). Saad likes it though. He feel useful, just like before, but without the 'I'm making myself sick, I'm a monster' aspect of his previous job. So, yeah. Saad likes his job just fine.
Saad's a cool dude. He gets that teenager have needs (he used to be one, you know, people tend to forget that), so he cuts them some slack whenever he can. He likes them, most of them. He's not the most talkative person, but he's been told he's a great listener, so kudos.
He used to study at HY. He lived there when he was 19, fresh out of school, dreams of working for the Egyptian Museum, studying pharaohs, mummies, and the history of his country for the rest of his life. So, obviously, English was a necessity. He loved it here, that's why he's back now. He feels safe at HY. And safe is what he needs right now. He likes people here. They're cool. So yeah sure, adding them on Facebook is not a problem at all, the more the merrier, that's what people say. He talks to them, when he sees them in the corridors, or at the parties organized by HY.
It's a good life. Not the one he dreamt off, but that'll have to do.

Dernière édition par Saad Hegazy le Ven 26 Juin - 19:03, édité 11 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
EGYPTIAN
Saad Hegazy
Saad Hegazy

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 15:23

Flaws - I have always buried them deep beneath the ground
Look at the wonderful mess that we made
Saad's just a regular dude. He's kinda fucked up, like most of us. He got a nice childhood, don't get me wrong. His mom is French, a beautiful blond with amazingly blue eyes. She's the nicest person he knows, his sister being a close second. He's got two older brothers, both in the army. His little sister is married now, she's got two kids. He's never seen the second one.
Saad never wanted to be in the military. He was far more interested in history, dreaming of one day being the head of the Egyptian Museum. That's why he went to the academy, learning a proper English, for later. For his dream job.
Well. Dreams are just dreams anyway.

He ended up joining the Egyptian army, just like his dad wanted. Things weren't so bad, as long as no one knew he was interested in both men and women. That worked for a while. Then he got careless. Then there was the Egyptian Crisis. The Rabaa Massacre.
Saad's still got the scars. The nightmares. He still hears the screams, he still sees the faces. It was called terrorism, sure. It still fucked him up. It's been two years, almost two years, he's still not over it.
He got the hell out of the country. All those dead people around him, all the blood he spilled. He still feels it sometimes, the hot blood on his face, on his skin. When he's in the shower sometimes, he'd swear the water turns pink.
It doesn't, it's just in his head.
He doesn't think he'll ever really be over it.
His boyfriend got killed during the attack. Not by the enemy. Not that enemy.
That's another reason why he ran.
There's no place for gays in the Egyptian military. Doesn't matter that he's not gay -he doesn't really knows what he is, doesn't really want to label himself-. There's no place for gays in his family. There's no place for gays in Egypt.
Well. In the end, HY was the only place he ever felt like he could be himself, truly.

It's been twenty month.

Dernière édition par Saad Hegazy le Ven 26 Juin - 21:43, édité 3 fois
AUSTRIAN
Theodor El-Haddad
Theodor El-Haddad
PRODUCTIONS : 24
HERE SINCE : 11/06/2015
HEART : 99 problems, but being in a relationship ain't one.

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 15:31

l'origine, le nom, l'avatar, c'est parfait tout ça :bril:
bienvenue ici I love you
Ciré Aïdara
Ciré Aïdara
PRODUCTIONS : 15
HERE SINCE : 21/06/2015

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 15:35

très bon choix d'avatar :cara: bienvenue :coeur:
INDIAN
Bianca Lafleur
Bianca Lafleur
PRODUCTIONS : 73
HERE SINCE : 19/06/2015
HEART : single

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 15:41

AAAH RAMI MALEEEEEEEK AAAAAH :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :fall: :fall: :fall: :fall: :fall: :fall: :fall: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: J'ai un tellement méga gros crush sur lui, c'en est presque indécent !!! OH BORDEL DE MERDE JE NE PENSAIS JAMAIS LE VOIR SUR UN FORUM !!!! AAAAAH !!!!! C'est mort pour toi, je ne te laisserai pas m'échapper !!! Toi et moi, va falloir qu'on se rencontre !!! :rrr: :he: :rwar: :bave: :w: :cute: :woot: :bril: :luv: :pray: :fall: :ily: :siffle: I love you

J'ai oublié de dire bienvenue, hey bienvenue :bril: I love you
EGYPTIAN
Saad Hegazy
Saad Hegazy

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 15:58

Thanks lovelies :luv: :luv:

T'es toute belle aussi Bianca ** C'est ça qui m'plait déjà sur HY, on voit des têtes qu'on croise jamais nulle part sinon :w: :w: :coeur:
CZECH
Klára Němcová
Klára Němcová
PRODUCTIONS : 481
HERE SINCE : 29/05/2015
HEART : hungry

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 17:37

Welcome :ily:
http://www.good-morning-america.org/
FRENCH
Beau Laval
Beau Laval
PRODUCTIONS : 158
HERE SINCE : 30/05/2015
HEART : single.

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 18:30

rami + le pays d'origine, tout est parfait. :fall:
bienvenue. :white:
FRENCH
Chloé Fournier
Chloé Fournier
PRODUCTIONS : 97
HERE SINCE : 14/06/2015
HEART : single

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 20:35

mais mais mais MAIS c'est qui ce mec ? Je :w:
he's cute as fuck :w: :w: :w:
Bienvenue sur HY ! I love you
http://poopooinmyheart.tumblr.com/
SWEDISH
Ebba Mårtensson
Ebba Mårtensson
PRODUCTIONS : 388
HERE SINCE : 29/05/2014
HEART : single.

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 21:26

well done !
you did it !
ok, cette histoire est... :w: :w: :w: :w: j'adore, c'est parfait et c'est grave intéressant :white:
donc je te souhaite la bienvenue, amuse-toi bien :white:

ta fiche est validée, tu rejoins officiellement le programme HELP YOURSELF ! la première chose que tu dois faire, c'est vérifier que ton avatar a bien été ajouté au bottin. ensuite, jette un oeil du côté des accomodations pour savoir qui partagera ta vie durant ton séjour. tu devras alors participer à la journée d'intégration obligatoire pour commencer ton apprentissage et développer tes premiers liens. va également jeter un coup d'œil du côté de la répartition dans les différentes classes pour connaître le nom de tes camarades ! l'aventure commence maintenant, amuse-toi bien !

EGYPTIAN
Saad Hegazy
Saad Hegazy

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptyVen 26 Juin - 21:40

Thanks y'all :cute:

Il est beau hein :cara: Perso je l'ai découvert dans La Nuit Au Musée 2, mais il a aussi joué dans le dernier Twilight -c'est une erreur de parcours, c'pas grave, c'pas grave!-. J'suis un p'tit peu dingue de lui, j'suis contente de voir qu'il fait le même effet à tout l'monde ! :luv: :luv:

&& merci Ebba :cute: :w:
ITALIAN
Gabriele N. Giudicci
Gabriele N. Giudicci
PRODUCTIONS : 144
HERE SINCE : 30/05/2015
HEART : Single

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) EmptySam 27 Juin - 22:34

Bienvenue m'sieur violet ♥

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: gunpowder on my skin (saad)   gunpowder on my skin (saad) Empty

gunpowder on my skin (saad)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1