AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Disque dur SSD CRUCIAL P3 1 To (3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2)
Voir le deal
65.91 €

Partagez

welcoming day (01/06)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
BRITISH
Caitlin Robertson
Caitlin Robertson
PRODUCTIONS : 204
HERE SINCE : 27/03/2014
HEART : married.

welcoming day (01/06) Empty
MessageSujet: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptyVen 29 Mai - 0:02

welcoming day

vous êtes tous assis dans la salle de conférence Merlot de l'hôtel Hallmark, situé près de l'école. quand la salle est calme, Madame Robertson se lève et allume son micro.

« bonjour chers étudiants. ici caitlin robertson, directrice d'help yourself bournemouth. vous êtes tous nouveaux en ville et nous devons clarifier une chose ou deux avant de commencer à s'amuser ensemble. allons-y, je vais tenter d'être rapide.

je sais que certains d'entre vous n'avez pas encore dix-huit ans. vous vous devez de suivre certaines règles spécialement faites pour vous et pour votre sécurité. d'abord, vous devez être de retour chez vous pour neuf heures et demi. si vous logez dans une chambre de la résidence, quelqu'un viendra frapper à votre porte pour savoir si vous y êtes. pour ceux qui habitent en host family, ils devront signaler votre absence à la police si vous n'êtes pas à la maison à temps. ensuite, vous devez savoir que même si vous tentez d'entrer dans une boîte de nuit ou un pub, ils ne vous laisseront pas faire si vous n'êtes pas majeurs. et non, ce n'est pas pour vous infantiliser, mais plutôt pour assurer votre sécurité. vos parents vous ont envoyé ici pour vivre une expérience formidable, pas un kidnapping formidable.
(rires)

cela m'amène au troisième point. vous devriez toujours avoir votre carte d'identité sur vous, en tout temps. cette règle ne s'applique pas qu'aux mineurs, mais bien à vous tous. toujours-avoir-votre-carte-d'identité. aussi, nous devons vous avertir, si vous faites quelque chose d'illégal, comme voler quelque chose dans une boutique, et que vous vous faites prendre par la police. vous allez être renvoyé dans votre pays d'origine, où vous aurez un procès.  je vous en prie, ne faites rien de stupide parce que vous le payerez.

n'hésitez pas à parler au personnel en cas de problème, que ce soit à propos de l'école, dans vos host family ou à la résidence. c'est important pour nous de vous rendre heureux. et venez me parler si vous avez encore des questions, je serai là pour y répondre.

je crois que je n'ai plus rien à ajouter. je vous invite donc tous à aller vers le buffet pour boire et manger quelque chose.

bienvenue à l'école et passez une bonne journée !
»

INFORMATIONS HJ
vous pouvez rp dans la langue que vous voulez (fr/en), mais la journée d'intégration peut être le moment pour expérimenter pour la première fois avec tout le monde :white: faites des posts courts pour faire avancer les choses et pouvoir vraiment jouer votre journée d'intégration de la meilleure des façons ! le sujet sera ouvert pendant une semaine (mais vous pouvez toujours ouvrir d'autres sujets, etc. pendant cette semaine).
+ the night is still young

you're all sitting in a meeting room called "Merlot" at the Hallmark Hotel, which is near the school. when the room is all quiet, Ms Robertson stands up and turn her microphone on.

« good morning dear students. i'm caitlin robertson and i'm actually the don of Help Yourself Bournemouth. you're all fresh new in town and we have to clear up one thing or two before starting having fun all together. so let's begin, and i'll try to be as quick as possible.

i know there's some of you that aren't over-eighteen yet, and you should know that some rules have been made for you and your security. first, you have to be at home at nine thirty. if you got a room at the residence, someone will knock on your door to check if you're there. for those who are living in a host family, they have to signal that you're missing to the police if you're not home in time. then, you have to know that even if you try to get into a nightclub or a pub, they won't let you in if you're under-eighteen. and no, that's not to make you feel like babies but to make sure you're in safety. your parents send you here to live an amazing experience, not an amazing kidnapping.
(laughs)

and that brings me to the third thing. you should always have your ID with you, at any time. but this isn't just for under-eighteen people but for all of you. always-have-your-id. then, we have to warn you that if you do something illegal as stealing something in a shop or whatever and get caught by the police, you're going to be sent back to your country, where you'll get a trial. i beg you, don't do anything stupid cause you'll pay it back.

don't hesitate to speak to the staff if you have any problem with something in the school, at home in your host family or at the residence. it's important for us to make you feel happy. and come speak to me if there's any question left, i'll be there to answer them.

i think i don't have anything else to say. so i invite you all to go to the buffet to get something to eat and have a drink.

welcome to our school and have a good day!
»

MORE INFOS
you can reply in the language that will make you feel happy (fr/en), but the integration day could be a first try to experiment english roleplay for everybody :white: go for a short reply to move things quicker and play the day the best way! the thread will be open for a week (but you obviously can open other threads during the week).
+ the night is still young

Dernière édition par Caitlin Robertson le Dim 7 Juin - 14:46, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://help-yourself.forumactif.org
FILIPINO
Sol Alcarraz
Sol Alcarraz
PRODUCTIONS : 32
HERE SINCE : 29/05/2015
HEART : célibataire

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptyVen 29 Mai - 22:01

Personne.
Je connais personne.
(Normal)
Le discours est enfin fini, je suis le mouvement de foule jusqu'au buffet. Je crois que c'est ce que les gens préfèrent, le buffet. Le discours était trop long, un peu, mais tant pis. Je crois que les choses sérieuses commencent?? Mais d'abord, je prends un verre d'eau.
CZECH
Klára Němcová
Klára Němcová
PRODUCTIONS : 481
HEART : hungry

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 0:02

Ok. This is it. I've been waiting for this moment for quite some time now. Am I nervous ? Yeah, totally. Come on girl, you can do it. Nobody's gonna kill you. I'm having a look around me. The other students seem to be as confused as I am. So let's try to take the first step. There's this girl near the buffet (Ronni). I'm joining her and starting up the conversation : "Hey ya ! I'm Klára. What's your group ? I'll be in B2."
http://www.good-morning-america.org/
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 1:34

I didn't even have the time to unpack my things that they already were talking about rules and safety. It's not that I'm a wild child, but these kind of things make me feel pretty unseasy. You know, it's the same feeling as when you went to the hairdresser and he tried to sell you every single shampoo he can, while your hair is all wet and you look like an abandonned puppy. So I nodded at the end of this looooong speech and went towards two girls. « Huh. Hi ! » Well, that was awkward. « I'm Lully. It's great to meet new people ! »
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 2:01

welcoming day

While I entered the room, I looked around and all I could see was unfamiliar faces. Was I right to come here, leave everyone behind in Brazil to pursue my own dreams instead of going to work with my dad ? Are these people gonna be my new family ? Am I gonna fit in ? I had to believe it or I would not be able to achieve my goals. The headmaster made a whole speech about what we could or could not do, but to be honest, I didn't pay much attention to it, the only thing that striked me was the curfew. Seriously ? Once she was done, I couldn't help but hear what these girls behind me were saying, so I took my shot. "Hey ladies, I'm Djalme, Brazil is in da place. Do you think she's actually serious about being in our rooms at nine thirty ? What is this, a school or a monastery ?"

DANISH
Oskar Sørensen
Oskar Sørensen
PRODUCTIONS : 44
HERE SINCE : 30/05/2015
HEART : single

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 2:18

Welcoming Day. I could not help but feel nervous. Last night, I could not sleep, too busy repeating English sentences in my head as if I would forget the whole language in one night, or putting so much pressure on myself that I started hating the plan of coming to this place. But here I was. Surrounded by strangers, foreigners. I absent-mindedly listened to the speech given by the don, too focused on the other students. Threats, safety, some laughters, IDs, host families, free food. Some girls started introducing themselves to each other, and I could feel the awkwardness. At least, they were trying. Then, a guy appeared - this kind of confident looking guy that I knew I would envy one day - complaining about the curfew. I could not help but laugh, bringing the attention on me quickly, inevitably. « Hi. I'm Oskar. » I said plainly, though smiling.

welcoming day (01/06) Bear_user
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 7:31

Standing in the middle of the crowd, she wonders. Why was it called a welcoming day anyway ? She didn't feel any welcomed ; rather scared, really. Oh, she had left the Netherlands before. Twice, actually. But there was something about drowning in this sea of strangers. Something far from home. Something ... Well, let's not be poetic : it was scary as hell. As soon as the not-so-welcoming speech ends, she turns around to all of these unfamiliar yet not-so-scary faces. And she smiles. Somewhere on her left, she notices this small group of people. Come on, Gemma, you were never the shy kind. Just go say hi, make a good first impression, smile, and you know. Don't forget to do normal stuff like blinking and breathing. Please, do not forget to breathe. "Hi ! The name's Gemma, twenty-two, from the Netherlands, and I swear I don't always sound like someone who's reciting a Tinder profile."
FILIPINO
Sol Alcarraz
Sol Alcarraz
PRODUCTIONS : 32
HEART : célibataire

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 8:43

(klára, lully, djalme, oskar, gemma)

Ils ont l'air de tous parler super bien anglais, comment je vais faire moi avec mon niveau A2?? Enfin, je crois que j'ai saisi le principal. Au moins ça.
Un petit groupe s'est déjà formé, un mini attroupement. Je les ai tous écoutés (je dois sûrement leur répondre maintenant??). La rousse, Gemma, m'a fait rire avec sa remarque sur Tinder. Bon, allez, je prends ma dernière gorgée d'eau et respire un bon coup. Je suis pas stressée d'habitude, mais là c'est différent.
— Heu, hm, hello? I'm Ronni, Philippines, A2. I think 9:30 PM is just for young people, no??
Y a peut être déjà des fautes dans deux mini phrases??
BRESILIAN
Thais Carvalho
Thais Carvalho
PRODUCTIONS : 115
HEART : single.

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 9:29

SO.FREAKING.BORING. Can't she just stop talking? Urg, finally! Welcoming day. I thought that it'll be at least a bit interesting. But no. Well, at least, they prepared some food for us. I was so hungry, god. The food in the plane was simply disgusting, even in first class. As soon as the speech was finished, I got up and blend in the crowd. Nobody. I knew nobody. Of course. Soon, some little groups got formed. Urg... But well, i'll just try to be sociable. So I just went to one of those group. I heard one of the guys (Djalme) talking about the curfew, and another girl (Gemma) talking about Tinder. WTF? One of the Asian (Ronni) kind of responded ans I agreed « Yeah, I think that it's just of the minors. Well either way, nobody's gonna follow her curfew. » I smiled at the little groupe (Ronni, Klara, Djalme, Oskar, Gemma, Lully). « Hi, Thais from Brazil. Nice to meet you all. »
SWEDISH
Ebba Mårtensson
Ebba Mårtensson
PRODUCTIONS : 388
HERE SINCE : 29/05/2014

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 10:54

ok, i'm so glad i'm over-eighteen right now. i'm used to be a party animal, still awake at four, up at twelve. and i'm a bit expecting that Bournemouth will be a place where i'll do whatever i want by night. i just glance around to see if there's some underage people. they have to be the ones who reacts, in fact. but i don't see anyone reacting. the speech goes on and on before Caitlin gave us the right to go eat something. right now, i'm just so tired that i'm a bit slow to stand up and walk to the buffet. in my head, i'm actually trying to say it right, "buffaaaaay". i know it's french. well, i know that french words are eighty percent of english ones so it's not a really big surprise. and then, i just get into a group of students that are in circle and that i didn't really noticed, so i'm right into the circle and when i understand, i start blushing. hi., i try to say, after a girl named Thais. i'm Ebba, nice to meet you all. sorry for the interruption by the way.
CZECH
Klára Němcová
Klára Němcová
PRODUCTIONS : 481
HEART : hungry

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 11:36

Quickly, a lof of young students come around us, everyone trying to participate, more or less shyly. I nod my head when another Asian girl (Lully) - who looks so cute - speaks. Then two boys (Djalme and Oskar) join us. I greet them with a broad smile. They look hot, hope they'll be in my class. I laugh while listening to the ginger girl Gemma's joke. Ronni and Thais introduce themselves, then it's a blond girl, Ebba. I reply to her in a smile : "No worries, we are all new. Nice to meet you all ! Well, I'm starving so I'm gonna pick something up to eat outside. It's sunny today so we should make the most of it."
http://www.good-morning-america.org/
RUSSIAN
Asmund Milkovitch
Asmund Milkovitch
PRODUCTIONS : 550
HERE SINCE : 16/04/2015
HEART : engaged to a woman he's cheating with other girls during his stay.

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 11:38

ils sont tous là à se faire des grands sourire, se présenter (je suis sûr qu'ils ne retiendront pas le nom des autres, à cause de toute cette fébrilité et cette excitation).
moi j'aime pas les présentations,
ça me met mal à l'aise, puis tout le monde sait que je viens de russie à cause de mon accent, pas obligé d'en rajouter.
(en plus, tout le monde devrait connaître mon nom, je suis une star quand même !)
je m'approche du petit groupe qui s'est formé,
essentiellement composé de filles.
faut pas s'attendre à voir beaucoup de garçons (deux, c'est déjà bien),
c'est c'qu'on m'a dit quand je suis arrivé ici.
« hi. »
hi, c'est tout ? non mais quand même, je peux faire mieux que ça !
« is the pudding around here ? maybe we could start getting used to the english food by now. »
ok.
raté.
je me gratte la nuque en observant d'un air sceptique le « buffet » gentimment offert par l'organisme. finalement, ça ne doit pas être si mauvais; la bouffe russe n'est pas un cadeau.
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 11:45

(ronni, klára, lully, djalme, oskar, gemma, thais, ebba, asmund)
ils sont tous attroupés près du buffet. tu les regardes de loin, encore sonnée par le long (et ennuyeux) discours qui ressemble étrangement à un message de prévention contre les drogues, les armes à feu, l'alcool et tout ce qui effraie papa et maman. tu regardes, tu louches, puis tu t'approches en sautillant comme une môme avec un sourire béat - suffit d'regarder tes yeux pour savoir que t'es pas clean, t'es jamais clean. ils parlent tous hyper bien anglais et tu te sens un peu de trop. mais c'est clairement pas ça qui arrête une mesa. à ça non, jamais. "hi!" c'est bizarre. d'ailleurs, tu l'entends aussi. mais t'as pas l'air de t'en soucier, ta tête se penche inexorablement vers la droite tandis que tu les toises. y'a un brésilien et une brésilienne, ça te rassure, vous devriez pouvoir vous comprendre si tu te perds dans ton vocabulaire fleuri. "i'm camila. from argentina." tu t'excuses pas, toi, pour l'interruption. tu ne dis pas non plus que t'es contente de les connaître. parce que c'est pas encore le cas. ils ont l'air sympa, oui, mais tu préfères les entendre déblatérer sur l'heure ou il faut aller se coucher plutôt que sur tes "r" que tu roules et tes fautes pathétiques. puis faut dire qu'en tant qu'artiste - oui, artiste, t'es plus du genre à regarder. d'ailleurs, en parlant de regarder, tu tournes tes grands yeux vers le russe - l'accent, mon enfant, l'accent - et t'écoutes gentiment sa blague, ou du moins c'que tu penses être une blague. t'aurais aimé rire mais franchement, t'y arrives pas. l'excitation, l'adrénaline, tout ça. "good idea. i'm going to starve to death." que t'essaies d'une voix tremblante, pas vraiment sûre de ce que tu racontes.
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 13:44

(ronni, klára, lully, djalme, oskar, gemma, thais, ebba, asmund)

That speech was boring. I fell asleep right in the middle, even though it wasn't that long to begin with. I can't help it, I hate these things. I can spot quite a lot of pretty girls but I haven't heard any korean yet. Yeah, I know I'm here to speak in english and everything, but if I want to relax a bit ? I pout. Maybe this will be boring. I don't even know why I chose to do this program. I'm a real masochist. Finally, it's over, and thank god, we can eat. I see no alcohol and swear .. Loudly. I'm not one of the quiet guys, they will all get used to that. I eye some of the other students but I don't know how to talk to them. I seem to have forgotten all I know about social interactions. I try to get closer to a group, listening in, drink in hand. Soft drink in hand, I mean. So boring. Then, I speak up. "Seong here ! From .. Well, can anyone guess which country I'm from ?" I say with a big smile. I'm not a particularly nice guy, but I don't want them to get a bad impression on the first day. Try to be cool, try to be charming. Maybe girls will fall for that.
INDONESIAN
Florie Kusma
Florie Kusma
PRODUCTIONS : 162

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 13:58

tu dois avoir compris au moins trois mots dans le discours de caitlin (genre alcool, mineur bienvenue, et le pire c'était que t'étais fière de toi, sale gosse), toi avec ton regard un peu apeuré, engloutie au milieu de toutes cette foule qui t'oppressait plus qu'autre chose. tu souffles un grand soupir lorsqu'elle achève sa dernière phrase, avant de t'aventurer vers le buffet (comme tout le monde, tu crevais de faim après cette journée plutôt mouvementée). tu t'approches d'un groupe d'étudiants (ronni, klára, lully, djalme, oskar, gemma, thais, ebba, asmund, camila), bien trop nombreux pour toi, en lançant joyeusement un hi there, i'm florie, nice to meet you all ! i'm from indonesia by the way. tu paniques à peine, au milieu de tous ces gens, avec leur anglais parfait, et tu commences même à te demander si tu t'es pas ramenée dans un groupe de professeurs. (quand même) hum, guys, be careful with the pudding, i had the "chance" to taste it one day, and i swear...  i felt like... no it's just disgusting. tu lâches un petit rire, et t'as même pas le temps d'entendre les réponses du groupe que tu vois un garçon débarquer (seong) qui vous propose de deviner sa nationalité. hum let me see... tu fais mine de réfléchir, pour conclure ensuite.  you seem very korean, i swear you're from south korea ! tes lèvres s'étirent en un grand sourire, t'espérais ne pas t'être trompée, ça serait la honte sinon.
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 14:08

I laugh. Is it written on my face ? I'm a bit disappointed she guessed so quickly. I shrug and answer. "Well, I guess you win. You can ask me to do anything you want now, it's your prize" I say, jokingly. I keep my promises so whatever she asks of me, I will do it. And it's a nice way to get to know each other. I look at her with a smile, she's pretty. But I wouldn't be able to guess where she's from. I wasn't here when she introduced herself (florie) but I don't want to annoy her by asking what she probably already told. I take food and start chewing rapidly. I love eating, probably my favorite thing in the whole world. Except these dishes are weird. I want my korean food. "Is there anything .. actually good, here ? What do you recommend ?" I ask, looking at the others (ronni, klára, lully, djalme, oskar, gemma, thais, ebba, asmund)
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 14:33

(ronni, klára, lully, djalme, oskar, gemma, thais, ebba, asmund, florie, seong)

In a blink of an eye, she was lost. Too many people, too many greetings, too many names, too many countries. Even when she forces herself to concentrate a little, her mind wanders somewhere else. So when the third - or fourth, she had lost count - guy appears, she completely eludes his question. Which country ? Somewhere in East Europe, for sure. She was bad at this, guessing countries. Even guessing things in general - shutting up was always the best option. Being insulting was not on her to-do-list. "I never would have guessed it right, congrats ... Florie ? Is that it ?" Oh God Gem it's just a name. Is that so hard to remember ? "I was told too that the pudding wasn't such a great thing. Who's brave enough to taste ... any of those ?" she says while pointing at all the plates on the buffet.
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 15:13

tu tournes et retournes le plan de la ville dans tes mains. tu le déplies, le froisses, déchires malencontreusement ses bords. toutes ces rues, l'inconnu, ça te perd, tu vacilles. le vent souffle dans tes cheveux, sur le papier. agacée, tu pousses un soupir grossier, indiscret. scheiße. ta montre t'indique déjà trois minutes de retard. tu presses le pas, ranges la maudite carte dans ton sac, et tentes de lire les enseignes au loin. quelque chose qui s'apparenterait à une école de langues. mais, rien. tu aperçois le bord de mer, une épicerie, et des voitures. des voitures garées, format familial, des voitures qui roulent, des hommes seuls au volant, allant au travail. tu croises des femmes avec leurs bambins, occupées à les surveiller, leur interdire de courir sur la route, et un couple de touristes qui ne te sera d'aucun secours. tu avances, un peu naïvement, tout droit, espérant que le bâtiment se dresse au loin, se matérialise devant toi. tu traverses, surprenant un conducteur qui te klaxonne (moins par colère que pour se signaler, tu le regardes, désemparée), et t'adresses à la vieille femme, courtoise. sorry for the disruption. i - i am looking for help yourself. can you show me the way, please? elle sourit à ton accent, tes r, tes k, esquisses le tracé en partant de la perpendiculaire. il te faut revenir sur tes pas. tu la remercies poliment. [...] tu ouvres la porte de la salle de conférence. tout le monde s'attarde déjà au buffet, échanges des banalités. les accents anglais s'entrechoquent. toi, tu restes à la porte, gênée. ça te donne l'impression d'assister à un bal parfaitement bien orchestré auquel tu n'as pas été invitée. tu caches tes joues rouges de la honte, la culpabilité. ein jahr, tu souffles entre tes dents.
RUSSIAN
Asmund Milkovitch
Asmund Milkovitch
PRODUCTIONS : 550
HERE SINCE : 16/04/2015
HEART : engaged to a woman he's cheating with other girls during his stay.

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 15:15

je ricane, un peu rassuré de voir qu'ils répondent à ma maigre tentative d'approche.
du coup, je n'ai même plus besoin de me présenter bêtement.
je m'en moque bien pour le moment qu'ils ne connaissent pas mon nom, de mon côté je n'ai retenu que celui de camila (celle-là a l'air aussi paumée/mal à l'aise que moi, peut-être qu'elle sera un jour mon amie), florie et seong parce qu'ils ont été prononcés devant moi.
demain, je ne m'en souviendrai sûrement pas.
come on guys, are you really afraid of a famous english cake ? i'm sure it's not that bad.
je fais mon malin, comme ça, mais quand je fourre la première bouchée entre mes lèvres, je retiens une grimace écoeurée.
ok, it's disgusting. i don't know what could be comestible here, i'm going to look for something which will not exterminate us the first day.
j'en profite pour m'éloigner du groupe et partir à l'appel de la nourriture. mon estomac n'attend pas.
BRESILIAN
Thais Carvalho
Thais Carvalho
PRODUCTIONS : 115

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 15:25

okay... way to much people right now. others came and introduced themself. i was sure that i'll never be able to remember their names. but well, whatevs. it's just the first day after all, i got plenty of time to get to know them. or others. we'll see. now everybody is talking about food. looking at the food, i kind of pulled a face. god, everything looked... not good. the korean boy asked for recommandation. actually, i wasn't even sure that food were eatable here. « well, i'm not sure. english cuisine isn't really considered to be the best, if you know what i mean. ». still, i picked some rather normal-looking food, avoiding the pudding, before turning to the blondie (klara). « i think i'll join you, if you don't mind. »
INDONESIAN
Florie Kusma
Florie Kusma
PRODUCTIONS : 162

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 15:34

d'après l'air assez désemparé de seong suite à ta réponse, tu en déduis donc que t'avais bel et bien raison. tu lèves tes bras au ciel pour exprimer ta joie, et ton rire s'envole aussi que haut que ton sourire. une jolie rousse (gemma) te félicite, mais tu ne saurais pas coller un nom sur sa bouille florie, that's it yep! and you ? tu finis par te retourner vers seong, qui te propose de réaliser un de tes souhaits. tu hausses les sourcils en souriant. what i want uh? tu l'observes droit dans les yeux, comme pour lui chercher une faiblesse, une faille, quelque chose qui pourrait donner un truc marrant. tu finis par poser tes yeux vers un brun s'étouffer avec son pudding (asmund), celui qui a proposé il y a à peine quelques minutes de le goûter. tu pousses un léger rire (tu te moques de lui, un peu, rien de bien méchant) avant de te retourner vers seong. i think have an idea tu lui fais un signe de la main, pour lui indiquer que tu t'absentes un moment pour te diriger au buffet, pour revenir à peine vingt secondes après, une assiette remplie d'un énorme morceau de pudding. welcome to help yourself, mate ! tu lui tapes doucement l'épaule pour l'encourager, un léger rictus moqueur au coin de tes lèvres. you have to eat this whooooole pudding, right ? good luck, i hope you'll like it ! tu finis par lui tendre l'assiette, un air un peu désolé, mais totalement amusé te collant au visage.

Dernière édition par Florie Kusma le Sam 30 Mai - 15:36, édité 1 fois
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 15:35

Finally... After saving each coin I could get, I finally was there. Of course, leaving my family had not been that easy, but my parents were very supportive. They know that it's the best for me.
I graduated two years ago, I worked a lot to go to England. In South-Africa, eventhough the country is getting richer, there is no real place for someone like me, with an internal relations degree. People need to have someone to work in the farms, the ranches and people who want to work with children or in shops. My father always knew that I needed something more.
Arriving here, I was a little bit afraid. I knew that it would be difficult, that was for sure, but at this point? Standing in this room, listening at the director, I wondered if I belonged here. But as I was walking to join the group of young people tasting some food, I was sure it was my place.
I already miss African food, or Italian food, whatever but not that bullshit British food. I actually quite like it, but for almost a year, I' not sure I can handle it. A bit shy, I finally asked some people:

Hello! May I join you? It's so intimidating to be there alone.

I smiled, as I always do, and tried to identify the meals that were exposed. Some of the young people's faces were almost afraid, others were resigned. The next days will be interesting, for sure!
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 15:45

Florie, that's her name. I know that from a red head girl that I absolutely don't know either. So many names to learn and I can't bring myself to ask everyone. I've never tasted pudding before, but it doesn't look very good. I make a face and start looking for familiar dishes. Without any result. Florie is thinking about what I could do and I do admit I'm a bit scared. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to throw that kind of dare around. She hands me a plate full of pudding and I wrinkle my nose. « I can't eat this entire plate ! » I say, pouting. I'm looking around for someone to help me but apparently, I'm out of luck. At this exact moment, a new girl walks over and asks if she can join. « Of course ! I'm Seong and I'm surely gonna throw up in a minute, what about you ? Where are you from ? » I ask before tasting the pudding. Weirdly, I find it .. excellent. A smile grows slowly on my face and I eat quicker and quicker. I finish the entire plate and even lick it to show my satisfaction. « I did it ! It was so good ! »
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 15:53

une grimace fend ton visage typé. le genre de grimace qui veut tout dire : t’as rien compris de ce que caitlin a dit ou du moins juste quelques mots facile. tu soupires. sérieusement, si l’angleterre doit t’accueillir prochainement, t’es plutôt mal barré pour comprendre la population.  alors, sans chercher à faire l'original, tu suis le mouvement (celui semblable à une horde de chameau en rut) qui se dirige vers le buffet. tu prends le temps de sonder chacune de leurs têtes, posant tes yeux sur le groupe qui vient de se former plus loin. tu pourrais. tu devrais. ouais. mais bof.  aujourd’hui, t’es plus dans l’optique d’essayer de t’acclimater (à ce temps pourri surtout) qu’à réellement faire un effort de compréhension. alors, tu restes en retrait devant le buffet, sans oser toucher ce qui semble être de la nourriture. non. tu préfères prendre un verre de coca. sans risque. aucun.
SWEDISH
Isak Gyllenhaal
Isak Gyllenhaal
PRODUCTIONS : 81
OCCUPATION : serious businessman, musician, smoker, drinker, compulsif autodidacte, chelsea supporter, adrenaline chaser.
HEART : a single man, b*tch.

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) EmptySam 30 Mai - 16:12

Je venais tous juste d'arriver ici dans cette ville, je m'étais à peine acclimaté à ma chambre dans la résidence qu'on nous avait appelé à rejoindre la salle de conférence de l'hôtel.
Là-bas, j'étais à peine arrivé à temps qu'on avait commencé un discours aussi barbant que long. On nous rappelait les règles de sécurités, les couvre-feux et patati patata. Ce n'était clairement pas pour moi, à dire vrai je devais sûrement être le seul non concerné par ces règles, je me sentais vieux du coup et j'aimais pas ça.
Il y avait un attroupement vers le buffet, ils se souriaient, se présentaient, et merde je suis tombé dans un groupe d'enfants surdoués à parler l'anglais super bien, enfin j'ai saisi l'essentiel de ce qu'ils se disaient, je crois.
« Hey, I'm Isak ... From Sweden. » Je me suis dirigé direct vers la table du buffet, ça me manquait déjà les repas de ma', je voulais trop un kanelbulle maintenant, mais bon contrairement à ce qu'ils se disaient y avait forcément quelque chose de comestible au uk, je rasais la table du regard pour dénicher ces fameux "crumpets" que j'avais tant aimé durant ma dernière visite en angleterre.
« You have to try this, it is so good. » j'avais dit à la rousse (Gemma) à côté de moi qui s'interressait aux petits plats, en lui pointant les crumpets.

Dernière édition par Isak Gyllenhaal le Sam 30 Mai - 19:54, édité 2 fois

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: welcoming day (01/06)   welcoming day (01/06) Empty

welcoming day (01/06)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 4Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant