AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité

Invité

enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) Empty
MessageSujet: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 14:39

heikkinen, piia-noora
39 weeks + intensif + 20 ans
identité
âge twenty years old pays d'origine she was born in egypt, but her parents are finnish. so she don't have a name and a last name from egypt.  orientation sexuelle bisexual convinced. she prefers to enjoy every pleasure of the life, without exception.situation familiale single lady with a huge heart which is waiting for anyone and everyone at the same time. date d'arrivée 30 mai 2015date de départ 28 février 2016.lieu de vie host family revenus des parentsher father is archeologist, and her mother is a lost philosopher. so they don't have a lot of money, but they economised the necessary to pay her school which is her dream since always. étudie l'anglais depuis... four years, she always dreamed to go in england  and to learn this magnificent language which she calls tongue of birds accent 80%, she has a lot of work to do on that side, because of her arabic accent.

irl
prénom lucile ou god :hehe: pseudo wandering âge quinze ans et toutes mes quenottes  Cool  pays à marseille, et ouii c'est un pays pardi !  :hehe: (france  :siffle: ) crédits (dans notre cas, c'est applestorm ❤️) shouu suggestions ? aucune, vous êtes au top  :cute:  l'anglais ? alooors, je suis genre une fana de l'anglais, surtout depuis un an. avant je m'y intéressais sans vraiment y faire attention, et depuis le début de l'année, déclic, je veux absolument devenir bilingue et aller me trouver un joli petit nid dans un pays anglosaxon  :hehe: puis j'étais obligée de venir sur votre forum, histoire de m'améliorer, d'autant que je passe le dit PET de cambridge dans la semaine, je me suis donc dis, pourquoi ne pas m'entraîner en m'inscrivant dès maintenant ?  :cute: vous tombez à pic en fait  :w: anglaisdes rps anglais en entiers, je veux vraiment m'améliorer ❤️ avatar giza lagarce

habitudes
heure du lever six a.m.
heure du coucher one a.m, sometimes more, sometime less.
tps dans la salle de bain 34 minutes very exactly (thirty minutes to sleep under water, and four for the rest)
tps devant le pc/la télé two hours by day.
argent dépensé 400£/mois
sorties le soir only the week end.
tps de révision about four hours.
tabac yes, she smokes her life.
alcool occasionally.
musique she loves metal, and by the way, she plays drums when she has time.
test de positionnement

1. i don't have anything more to __. tell
2. i'll __ some shopping. do
3. the spider hasn't moved __ days. for
4. how __ you speak like that to your boss? dare
5. it reminds __ me my hometown. ø
6. to __ are you talking? whom
7. you love each other, right? then you should __. make up
8. when pigs fly. spider pig right ? it's impossible that a pig fly.
9. i was so tense that i began to __. giggle.
10. as we sat on the lawn, the man __ at us meanly. watched

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 14:41

do not gentle into that good night.
rage, rage against the dying of the light.

piia-noora.
she is not common. she is more that her long name, this finnish name that she never accepted in egypt. so she said to everyone she was just pia, or nora.
the world called her the undecided girl.
she is a mix of nationality, sometimes egyptian, sometimes finnish. or sometimes just herself.
now, she wants to become english. she wants to speak fluently three languages. it's the only thing of which she is sure.
every language expresses a shade of her soul, which it reveals only to the most fortunate. or the most unfortunate, it depends of the situation.

she was born to cairo. three years after the arrival of her parents in egypt. she never saw the country illustrating her identity. but, the first language that she learned was finnish. and after that, to include her in her society, she learned egyptian. at the age of five, she was able to speak two language without thinking. a gifted girl.
with her little smile, and her pretty face, everyone always loved her. despite of her bad-tempered, this little princess shone as though the sun possessed her. during her childhood, she has been more marked by egypt, than by her finnish origins. and she was proud about it. she prefers speaking arabic, except with her parents who aren't good in that language.

after nineteen years spent in this country which is a part of her, she is going to live somewhere else. and one day, she will claim "i live nowhere."
far, far from home.
but, so close of her dreams.

Dernière édition par Piia-Noora Heikkinen le Sam 30 Mai - 15:48, édité 1 fois
RUSSIAN
Asmund Milkovitch
Asmund Milkovitch
PRODUCTIONS : 550
HERE SINCE : 16/04/2015
HEART : engaged to a woman he's cheating with other girls during his stay.

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 14:44

la belle giza et le nom I love you I love you
bienvenue, je suis contente qu'il y ait des égyptiens, c'est trop classe. :**:
n'hésite pas si tu as la moindre question :coeur:
INDONESIAN
Florie Kusma
Florie Kusma
PRODUCTIONS : 162
HERE SINCE : 29/05/2015
HEART : single.

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 14:47

giza est parfaaaaaite oui, la voir sur un forum, ça m'rappelle pleeeeins de souvenirs :hehe: :cara: (enfin, je sais pas si t'hésites avec hattie du coup, vu qu'elle est marquée dans ton profil ? :hehe: ) breeef, bienvenue par ici ma belle, bonne chance pour la suite :**: (et surtout l'histoire :fall: )
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 15:50

ooh. merci à vous deux, vous êtes des anges. I love you oui oui, j'avais hésité entre les deux, mais finalement je voyais plus le visage de la belle giza sur ma piia-noora :bril:
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 16:01

l'égypte en force. :hehe: :**: :**:
azy en plus giza est trop parfaite. :russe:
tes choix sont parfaits. :rrr: I love you
SWEDISH
Ebba Mårtensson
Ebba Mårtensson
PRODUCTIONS : 388
HERE SINCE : 29/05/2014

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 16:12

le pseudo est canon :perv: Giza est canon :perv:
j'arrive pour te valider après avoir dit bienvenue tout le monde :fall:
BIENVENUE :**:
CZECH
Klára Němcová
Klára Němcová
PRODUCTIONS : 481
HERE SINCE : 29/05/2015
HEART : hungry

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 16:15

Welcoooome :bril:
http://www.good-morning-america.org/
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 16:18

seti > oh un poto égyptien :bril: merciiii :rrr:
ebba > à tout de suite alors :hehe: and thannnks I love you
et merci jolie klara, elle est vraiment belle ta princesse :cute:
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 16:40

bienvenuuue :coeur:
SWEDISH
Ebba Mårtensson
Ebba Mårtensson
PRODUCTIONS : 388
HERE SINCE : 29/05/2014

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 16:41

well done !
you did it !
j'suis trop contente qu'il y ai des gens qui fassent des gens du moyen orient, alors laisse tomber :fall: du couuuup, avec 8 bonnes réponses, piia est en C1 :white:
amuse-toi bien !

ta fiche est validée, tu rejoins officiellement le programme HELP YOURSELF ! la première chose que tu dois faire, c'est vérifier que ton avatar a bien été ajouté au bottin. ensuite, jette un oeil du côté des accomodations pour savoir qui partagera ta vie durant ton séjour. tu devras alors participer à la journée d'intégration obligatoire pour commencer ton apprentissage et développer tes premiers liens. va également jeter un coup d'œil du côté de la répartition dans les différentes classes pour connaître le nom de tes camarades ! l'aventure commence maintenant, amuse-toi bien !

NORWEGIAN
Cam Naess
Cam Naess
PRODUCTIONS : 65
HERE SINCE : 01/06/2014

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 17:55

je l'aime tellement giza :**:
bienvenue ici I love you
Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptySam 30 Mai - 17:56

Ma Giza :cute: excellent choix d'avatar, et bienvenue ! I love you
RUSSIAN
Asmund Milkovitch
Asmund Milkovitch
PRODUCTIONS : 550
HERE SINCE : 16/04/2015
HEART : engaged to a woman he's cheating with other girls during his stay.

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) EmptyDim 28 Juin - 9:59

suppressions hebdomadaires :cara:

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)   enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora) Empty

enjoy it. because it's happening. (piia-noora)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1